Celtic Rain....

Peaceful night....or the least I find peace for myself...listening to Bob Marley - I wanna Love you ....a wonderful that always soothes. It makes me smile every time ..remembering a person that I always relate this song to....

I wanna love you and treat you right;
I wanna love you every day and every night:
We'll be together with a roof right over our heads;
We'll share the shelter of my single bed;
We'll share the same room, yeah! - for Jah provide the bread.
Is this love - is this love - is this love -
Is this love that I'm feelin'?
Is this love - is this love - is this love -
Is this love that I'm feelin'?
I wanna know - wanna know - wanna know now!
I got to know - got to know - got to know now!


Through the hectic period several days before, things are a bit calm now. My sister came for a visit yesterday...did not see her for almost a month. She is also tight up with lots of work. She will be travelling back for Eid, me on the other hand back to work on Eid ..and the stories goes.

Had a wonderful time with my sister, Anne. Among other things that she will do when she visit my parent is to make a new pair of spectacles for my father. Like any other parents, having their children at home means the whole world to them. Often words of grumble or the dismay that they show is just their way to showing love. We are Asian after all, not like the Westerners which are more closer in showing love affection between families.

Then our chat went event further ...back to our uncles and aunts. I guess their condition those days was due to lack of proper medication and care. No matter how worst the condition is, with lots of love and care it does help to put hope to ill patient. By then both of us in teary eyes..remembering how my last uncle literally told my father to let him go....thereafter we just move the topic. Al-Fatihah....

Spoke to my mom this evening, there is a new un-paid phone operator at home who screen the calls before passing on the phone. My little 2 years plus nephew...he is handful but keeps my parent going. The other day he scream to me on the phone ..saying that everyone at home is 'bad'..he is the only one nice...yeah right...then my mom said he just had a small fight with my brother with him start it first as usual.

Looking back, my parent raised all of us with scheduled time and plan. From this age to this age, this is what you should be...then from this age to this...you are on next level. After the big exam, off to varsities...then out of the house to work and build your own life. 

We were thought to always see and look beyond the naked eyes. Not only you have to have plan A, B, C....you  must also have D, E, F, G,H. Of course along the way we drifted, drowned, hit by the bus, lorry..train...name it. Either we succeed or fail...thankfully after all those, we succeeded in away. Not in the wealth manner but we have purpose of living. Most important we are still the good kid that have our parents, Allah as our creator and also living as a good citizen.

After all the stumble and failure, my wings are much much stronger nowadays. Even if it to sit in silence and do nothing.. that is very much daily planning away from the hectic time. I enjoy the silence very much..ample of time for prayers and doa. What tomorrow holds I do not know but what I know is, I have my day to day planned till the least fist week of January 2013. 

Whether I going to successfully pass through that schedule or not that is another story. Most important I do not wake up in the morning and say lets plan. If along the way interruption came, changes and all...its tough yes but then again that is what makes me stronger. Because at the end of the ordeal, we appreciate things better. We survive the tough times. The next peaceful and relaxing day come, we will spend being thankful and most important wise....I sat in my comfort zone after my great downfall. It did not take me long to abandoned the victory throne and climb further. 

If  we cannot change a person, we change our attitude. I survived the great downfall...I will not break that easily. We only plan and work hard to make it happen...the rest leave it in HIS hand...HE knew better after all we are HIS creation. I accept it with open heart if whatever it is does not work accordingly. HE has put me in a beautiful Rainbow after a very rough storm....I am sure there will be another Rainbow for me after this stormy weather....better still maybe I will see a Northern light...

I am build tough....tough cookie as what my friend Illy said. By the end of this evening I came to conclusion that I will take care on things on my own. Will only seek help if needed...if not I will rather do it myself. Its always heartbreaking when we start to have expectation....nonetheless I am bless and thankful to have everything that I am having now....

....will continue to walk in this Celtic Rain....its the most beautiful journey ever...I found my strenght again today...Thank you dear God..Amin!













4 comments:

  1. yes you are a tough cookie babe! we all are :)

    We just need to hang on and be stay strong!

    love ya :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hye babe...sorry late respond..busy bee.. ;) yeah tough one.. if breakdown..flash flood... lol...

      Delete
  2. Reading ur n3"s, to me you, are tough..a person who knows right n wrong...Hope u will achive ur plans...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Abg Abil, thank you for reading my entries...wrote from the heart.. :). The right and wrong was much clearer after many wrong choice..:). Insyallah... :)

      Delete