Ware zone...cash and sleeping tablet....

No matter how good or bad your life is wake up each day and ....BE THANKFUL FOR LIFE...as there are other who are fighting for life...

Ended my four days battle on the job last Friday. I have not been working in the day shift for a while...hold title the night queen for several weeks. Kinda lost the rhythm a bit.

It was hell break loose as usual. One of the many that I've encounter during those four days war zone.
A caller who his brand new luxury car unable to start (According to record 2nd hand only). He was screaming and being so sarcastic upon me and the other end trying to render assistance. This so call caller become a VVIP to manufacture just because he purchase the car by cash.

Long story short, both of us end up so tense and I totally lost it..so does he. Thereafter, the sales person suffered much of my yelling. I literary told the sales person...we are not a dog here to take all this crap !
Our job is to render assistance and your client are not co-operating at all.

The salesman told be, VVIP client is like that one...they own it just because its cash payment.

Well the news is..I m not impress...not impress at all that he can buy that luxury car for cash. What will impress me the most if that man pay cash to build home for homeless...of he pay cash to build a shelter for the orphanage ...or he paid cash to the children hospital..or he paid cash to the kidney, cancer or AIDS center...or he paid cash for several acres of land to build houses for the poor..IF  HE PAID CASH FOR ALL THESE THEN I AM IMPRESSED....if not May Allah forgive him for whatever person he has become...

The saddest part of all on this ordeal was that man and me ...we are same religion. With his wealth, he has visited the holy land where a person like me only can dream.

If I have that much to pay cash for a car...how I wish I can send my father and mother to Haji...at least for once....I feel sad..very sad...as my parent may not be around anymore when I can afford it.

That evening as I was travelling home ..it rains...there was a homeless person I saw dozing off at a bus stop near my house. What a living...vast difference....I count my blessing...

Later that night before bed I saw in post in FB..."Forgive everyone before you sleep...everyone that has made you sad, angry or do bad things to you...forgive them...and Allah will make your path ease...make your wished and journey easier..."

I took a deep breath and say it in my heart...Forgive me dear God...bless my parent, take care of them, take care of my family and take care of me. I forgive all those that has hurt me....forgive them too dear God.

Still a small side of me unable to do it thoroughly especially of those people who really hit me with pain.
I shared this with a friend of mine....he said...practice make perfect. Find the inner peace...let it go...
the more you hold the pain of those who hurt you...the more bitter you get.

No matter how much pain she or he has caused you in the past....slowly find peace with yourself...just go step by step...time will heal it. It just the forgiveness that you gave...that is all that matters....

Most important he said....done become them....

Manage to get two days off which is not that Off days anyway...busy with all over the weekends with packing. This brand new condo has manufacture defect, bad one I must say. Now have to let the developer in to change all tiles and fix a few crack lines. Sigh !

My working timetable change again. I don't know how else to react honestly. Its not that I am not thankful about being alive. Believe me..I have many things to celebrate and being thankful to Allah. Its beyond words how I am so so bless with my life.

I wen to see my regular GP on Saturday. My whole left arm and back suffers unbearable pain. Constant migraine and also stiff neck. He gave me few pills and two...miserably two sleeping tablets. Only after I beg him so much that I need to sleep badly. Too tired...I can't have proper shut eye at all.

Took one last night...slept like a baby....

I do not know what tomorrow holds....its a war zone for sure...but then again....ease my path dear God...a little help please..

3 comments:

  1. Ya Allah, berikan rezeki yg berkat dan kemudahan dalam segala urusan blogger ini Ya Allah. Panjangkan la usia dalam kebaikkan pada kedua org tuanya Ya Allah..aminn.

    U sound so "pack". Relax n smile...it will give u good rezeki, trust me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amin ya rabbal a' alamin..thank you Abg Abil. May Allah s.w.t give you the same..much more even...sincerely from the bottom of my heart..nowadays, everytime I feel to breakdown...you and Kak Gee always came to my mind...then sy istighfar bnyk2 atas kesabaran abg dengan segala Ketentuan Nya...

    Indeed I am 'pack'...nonetheless...we shall walk through it...... ;-). Insyallah moga abg n kak gee juga diberkati....Amin...;-)

    ReplyDelete