Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons. ~Ruth Ann Schabacker

Saturday ...rainy day,  nice and cosy to sleep. Interrupted by an sms from my dear boss. Need back up at the office since we are down by one person today. Cut thing short, lucky me the family thingy is postponed. Immediately sms back to my dear boss, I will report to work at 12noon.

He rang me back with voice on top of rainbow like.... :). My dear lover also has work to do. Thus, it makes both of us tied up to work today though. My nasi lemak plan for lunch has to be dinner now. Got into the office, my sister called in. She will be coming later to my place, just relax and chit chat. In general so many calls today. Our service level indicator ain't that good.

For me I do not mind to come in as back up. It all has to balance up as well. Money is not everything. Once a while it ok I guess...my personal life is important to me too. Nonetheless I manage.

Sunday was another relaxing day, woke up at 10.30am. Shower then proceed to have brunch at 11.30. Got back home close to 1.30pm. Feeling rather sleepy and lazy I end up sleeping again until about 1800pm.

As a result I can't sleep that night until 1am..today sleepy but manageable.

I m still exploring my Blackberry Curve...my wish list came true. Thanks to my dear dear lover...its one of those moments. He is a man of few words but his action speaks loud and clear.

My dear friend Dev Anand still in Europe, got news from him couple of times. I do envy him at times...and makes my Gypsy bones itch to travel again. Though knowing how tiring it can be remembering the good old days.

Should in the even reality speak and am schedule to travel again, I do hope my strenght and ability is still there to cope up. Above all let time decide and let time heal.....as for now...life is good and life is great !



No comments:

Post a Comment