Sunrise and Sunset......only left to see the mid day sun

Third day into my shift work, its very tiring no need to mentioned that. Apart from the weather is so damn hot here; funny thing is other states is raining cats and dogs. I can't wait for today to over. Just wanna sleep. My skin are dry and peeling...plus panda bear eyes...dark circle is getting terrible.

I miss the morning sun, literally walk out of my condo at 6.15am and reach the office by 6.50 or 7am; the sun just barely rising up. Then by the time I finish my shift its 8.30pm..crawled back home and sleep dead.

It will need a bit of time for me to adjust into this lifestyle, which I m sure I can make it. Having to work 16 days in a month ; let rumble on the free time with something useful...I miss my reading time, I miss my exercise and I miss eating healthy and good food.

Since the passed two weeks, Donny usually pick me up after work; especially if its crossed over to after 8pm. Such a good heart of him to do so without obligation and cost involve.

I guess along the way as years passed since I knew him ; the bond between us are still there. His family is as welcoming as ever. Mummy never fail to check on me every now and then; even Bobby now work in another company.
Though Donny still remain as Donny, nonetheless his heart is as gold as ever.

What he did in the passed or along the way still unable to supersede the good heart in him. His respect towards me always there no matter what.
I choose not to interfere so much into his personalize though I disapprove lots of thing.

One thing I learned over these years of human behaviour is that, never ever change a person ; rather improve or bring the positive attitude around to help him or her be a better person. Looking back at times ; we ourselves also failed to be groomed by our own parent. Old habits hard to die , thus changing a person is not the answer ; improving the attitude and expand the positiveness is more acceptable and achievable.

Another one more thing is, our own acceptance towards one another. Often we find our self trying to change one person because we fail to accept him or her the way she is. The rule is simple...if you can't get along ..leave the scene. This go back to the rule shared by Dev Anand with me...just because someone else does not dance with you..does not mean you are a bad dancer or your music is lousy..they aren't your kind. That's all.

Looking forward for more firework and rainbow like day....

No comments:

Post a Comment