Courier Woman ...what an experience it was...

Towards the end of my shift yesterday, we had a request from our client. Delivery to neighbouring country down south. Its an urgent one and all the local plus international courier company unable to commit due to custom regulation. After going back and forth ; it was decided that we to send a runner at cost agreeable by our client.

All set to go until my volunteer colleague drop a bomb that his passport is at the save in the bank. So I took over as replacement with a vivid memory on the validity of my passport. Manage to reconfirm with my friend Teddy bear...we issue our passport together in 2008...she has been travelling around since then ..thus mine is still valid lah.

Finalise everything by 7pm...I got 4 hours to get the tickets, collect parcel, dinner, a bit of packing. Its damn tired I can tell ya ! Pitty Shan, he has to run around with me as well and I am blessed to have him with me; not only the convenient but the patient that he has to ensure things are all ok. I was distracted and tired..barley even feeling hungry. He keep calling my name to ensure I am sainer and relax.

12.30am I hopped into NICE coach to down south...only 9 pax in the bus, dooze off all the way. Woke up at the immigration check point only. Arrived at 5am, walked into one backpackers hostel ; they are sold out. Crawled all the way to the main road and found one hotel. Desperately need to sleep I paid $30 for 2 hours.

Wide awake at 7am...took a quick shower and check out. Took cab and head to the delivery place. I love this country for its cleanliness and stunning structure. Its discipline and construct society. Some say no life here..its very robotic and feeling less environment...well I don't live here thus I can say much.

The feeling that I have boarding their public transport is hassle free and reliable...I repeat RELIABLE. From taxi to buses. Cleanliness ? no need to mentioned...its well know for it.

Delivery done...walk about to the magnificent new icon of the Republic...gigantic and awesome ! feel like Noah's Arch also got. Then took cab and head back to the coach station ; had breakfast and manage to change my ticket to earlier coach.


Now killing time at the backpacker hostel surfing the net. Got few update from my friend over FB and chat with old friend on YM...and ....hmmm sleepy ...can't wait to board the coach and dooze off till KL

No comments:

Post a Comment