Aunty, Mak Long, Periyamma !



3 days of running around, my dear third sister gave birth to a baby boy on Thursday 27th May 2010 at 12.59noon. Both mother and son are good. That makes me officially Aunty...hmmm...i kind of like that. Its part of being a mother too. When i first saw him...can't express the feeling of unbelievable, a new generation is born.

My father can't help to smile all along and my mom still kinda lost..as her last birth was 16 years ago. But somehow the skill comes back literally. I guess mother's instinct can't run far. She just know exactly how to lift the baby up..nurse it..care of my sister..all just fall into places.

27 years ago, it was Eid afternoon, i was only 7 years old. Running up and down at my grandmother's house...while my mother already in labour pain..2pm this 3rd sister of mine was born. I remember her as very tiny Winny baby, tan skin, darker than mine with huge sparkling eyes. Her skin was always the flawless among us.

She is vain in her way..firm and always listen to what my father has to say. My dad loves her a bit extra as i know it though among all i m still his blue eye...lol.
And now..she is the first to make a mother among us siblings.

I m proud of her..she after all always MY BLUE EYE..always. Before she went into labour ; a simple text message from her touched my heart deeply.

"I m going into the room now, wish me luck and dear sister ; i seek your forgiveness
from the bottom of my heart should i ever done
anything that hurt your feelings. Pray for me..may this path i conquer"

with teary eyes i reply her and wish her all the way....

my dear nephew is SYED MUHAMMAD ADNY BIN SYED MUHAMMAD ASWAD...

4 comments:

  1. sgt comel....beasar suara dia..hehehe..: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats...to you and your family.

    so now you are a periyamma...so when r u going to become amma

    ReplyDelete
  3. million dollar question....SKIP.....huhuhu...leave a msg after the tone....BEEEEPPPPPPPP.... : )

    ReplyDelete