Ray of Light


Had a wonderful exhausting day today. Its already tommorow here. I just arrived home. Had a long conversation with by bestie...iron things out between us. At times, during frustration and heart broken moment..emotion often take control of us.

Being me kinda emotional base person ; i remember a personality test which i did that say, i wear emotions on my sleeves. Wow ! that bad huh....maybe i am..still trying not to be that obvious but can't help it.

Above all i hope things will get more better with me and my bestie. She is starting a new business now; need a helping hand. I can't abandon her. We settle our differences.

We have walk long miles together...13 years of friendship can't possibly be dust away; amen !

Sincerely, i love her to my bone. She is everything to me as much as what i am to her. Whatever problem that she is in now ; may god rescue her out as soon as possible, she has been in there longer that it should be. Love really can blind a person, beyond recall of insanity.


2 comments: