Oublier cet orage éphémère....

Second night shift....journey of long battle until 5th January 2012. I am already half dead....did not sleep a blink two nights before.

That illegal car wash outside our condo compound is a real trouble maker. They are so spirit up no matter what festival it is. Fire works just boom out the entire night till early hours...so so inconsiderate. I ended up sleeping in ER makeshift room...it was the old store room...too sleepy and disturbed.

That is why for my new house I carefully choose the neighbourhood. Two years...long enough to suffer the different class of mentality surrounding. As it is said, you can take people from the bronze but you cannot take the bronze from the people....what lies ahead of this new place, I do not know but the least I am faced towards those upper side of the scale.

Tried so hard to sleep as cover up for night shift. Failed big time. Few phone calls ..just made it even more better. A close friend just landed from Phuket, asked if it is worth it to buy perfume from duty free. As for now, we got it directly from US..its far cheaper even with delivery cost. Not worth it...I bought that Elizabeth Arden Green tea for less than RM80..

I was reading an entry from a friends blog. He asked to give a name of one person ; the one that truly can standby your side should the table of life turn unexpectedly. What flashed to my mind was, my parent....since they are still around, but thereafter...honestly I do not know..can't find anyone that can fit in to that description and category. Maybe there are none for me though.

The current surrounding I have maybe they can but rather not put expectations. If it does not happen...the world shall fall apart. Expectation often leads to disappointment. I do pray that my faith shall not go into that loop. If it does....accept it when open heart. It is written that way....

As I remember, I have only two best friends since. BFF as they put it. Both are parted away due to inconsolable differences. One was during college days and one more during working period. That college friend just exist in FB page. Spoken to her once after 10 years...nothing has change on her, attitude wise. I on the other hand already a different person. I want it that way..remain in each other good book.

The other one however, I am still finding peace with myself to forgive her....can't bring myself up to it till today...two years has passed. I am still in that grey zone..just don't come to my sight.

All I know that, during your hardship...that bitterness of it only we are alone to taste. By this time you will know who will remain at your side. From that path I've walked before....None ! its not their fault ...it is mine to served as I did not choose quality over quantity.

Who and who is in our life can very much determine who we are. Which level of life we are at. For now, I am always loved and surrounded by nice people. All are very dear to my heart...ccarefully choose who I want to mix around with. Close friends are only handful. That one also, have to walk through different path and thorny roads. We settle our differences in many ways possible. There are always a cooling period, like kiss and make up. Just a matter of time....

Spoke to my mom today morning. Just shared with her my stormy heart about a little obstacle that I faced in this shifting house. By late afternoon it is all cleared. That is how powerful parent's prayers and blessings are. Finally all fall into places and I am excited !

Today also that irresponsible ex-housemate of mind contacted Shan for the fate of his stuff. He asked a timeline till end of this month as if it is few weeks more to it....Chest pain !...its like few days down the road will be month end already..Hello !...I told him, need all the information like nowwwwwwww....2nd January 2013 will be the moving day...I have no time to wait for you. After a week message sent as reminder...only today you responded. Can afford to bargain some more. It is a very valuable lesson for me..sincerely...very very valuable.  After this through fire, storm or blizzard..be it flooded...No more housemate !






No comments:

Post a Comment