Casablanca.....


I fell in love with you watching CasablancaBack row of the drive-in show in the flickering lightPopcorn and cokes beneath the starsBecame champagne and caviarMaking love on a long hot summer's night
I thought you fell in love with me watching CasablancaHolding hands 'neath the paddle fans in Rick's candle lit cafeHiding in the shadows from the spiesMoroccan moonlight in your eyesMaking magic at the movies in my old Chevrolet
Oh, a kiss is still a kiss in CasablancaBut a kiss is not a kiss without your sighPlease come back to me in CasablancaI love you more and more each day as time goes by
I guess, there are many broken hearts in CasablancaYou know I've never really been there, so I don't knowI guess our love story will never be seenOn the big wide silver screenBut it hurt just as bad, when I had to watch you go
Oh, a kiss is still a kiss in CasablancaBut a kiss is not a kiss without your sighPlease come back to me in CasablancaI love you more and more each day as time goes by







No comments:

Post a Comment