Ms Egoism




That's what I m called today. This come from series of anonymous comment on one of my Blog Post - Godspeed. Makes me a very sad lioness today.

I have no slight idea who this person is, but obviously I have done something that upset him...and I upset him BIG TIME, that force him to go in hiding and give such comment under ANONYMOUS. One thing for sure, this person are not my close friend..or those who really know me, walk my path. If he/she have walked with me on my journey..these comment won't exist.

...well u "preach but don't practice"
......u have full of ego all over your body
......you are ruining your life under your attitude.
.......ask not what i have done for you but ask what u have done for me.
.......you will fail one day soon with your own selfishness attitude.
.......don blow your own trumpet.
...I'm not hiding but you made me to hide....ask yourself how Ms. egotism

Everyone has their ups and down of life...its not a bed of roses all the time. So does my life...till today I m still trying to fit in. I failed so many times, so many times. Still I have to get up and go.

What I am today is totally a different person comparing to who am I 2 years ago. I do hold such a rebellious character but it is not as much as what I am now. My rebellious now is all about me protecting and shielding myself.

All because, over the years I m tired of being used, lied and get into broken despair with the reason I failed to love myself first. Always others come into my life first. Not even my family come this close either. I m chasing something that is not there...at the end its a huge failure, humiliation..wounded so many soul.

I took one year to find my own soul, who I am really. What I do wanted for this life. The most that i got in this one year was...I LOVE MYSELF..i finally got the lesson in me. I do really LOVE MYSELF, hence the shield is build...defensive.

When we are high in the sky, everyone is with us..but once we are down below..only
me myself and I..that's all.

I rise from a lamb into a lioness, taken from the wild but she still have the wilderness in her.

I don't owe this ANONYMOUS anything, even if I did also...he may come forward and claimed it from me, reason out with me. What I want to say here is, walk in my shoes first before passing remarks.

For my follower here and on email...those who know me for 10 years more...he/she would know better who am I.

11 comments:

  1. Hello my dear....you build your shop....you put up your things.......you advertise your shop and things......you see your own advertisement.....then you buy your own things......YES THAT'S YOU IN THIS BOOSTING WORLD OF YOURS.........you have yourself with you but want to call out yourself by yourself.....WHY?...cos your think you are the universe.......in this egotism earth.How to know you when you don't let people whom want to know you to know you,cos you yourself am the ONLY known self under egotism.Don't ask me what the above means cos you are a self proclaimed in your own unclaimed blog.....nevertheless you still exist...so i go into my rabbit hole...cos snake hole is too small for me but fits you i suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ......how to walk in your shoes when you don;t want to walk in my shoes.......if you give me a chance i will walk my legs in it but you are putting the shoes wrongly into your hands then into your legs......change it my dear.....rather then asking you do it.(i know you muttering what DEAR.....will whatever you are you for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaaa..finnaly, hmmm I got Two comments..not bad...and for the last 72 hours you know what has change ?..NOTHING !.. it is still ANONYMOUS !

    hmm can't help to feel proud and flattered..even more...:)..

    oh for god sake...stop complaining...wanna hide forever go ahead..i don't give a damm..i don't lose anything anyway...cause it is still ANONYMOUS...

    come forward ?? dare ?...oh i don't think so..just will be complain and nagging and feel down and feel sad..ms ego..ms this ms that..etc etc....above all it is still ANONYMOUS...

    WASTING TIME...rot..who cares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. after reading your comment over and over again...makes me realize that you sounded familiar. You should be someone i knew for a long time. Because if you are someone new, you couldn't care less..either u had already verbal insult me and move on or you come forward cause i owe you...

    but your comment was more like frustration what i have fail to become..or rather cause i don't dance to you tune. You thought you knew me then the character change...thats why u said i m hiding under such tame character...

    well it just the matter of time....

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were selling your own but now you need to borrow fr your cousin...you are a debtor now fr all your self shock behavior...soon you will turn into a real untamed lioness...or maybe lion,as what difference if not, I can't see in you.
    Am i wasting time...i guess am not cos this blogger needs a time change in time or else more time will be needed in time....where even in 7eleven we can't get it time by 7/24 even.
    My dear you are a lioness but wants to be a KING as a lion in this jungle of yours....you chose a wrong animal,cos it eats meat and so are you now in me.(ah ha i know u asking in you who am i to tell that.....and you saying softly "IDIOT".......well now I'm flattered

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come forward.......DARE......how to do that when we want to do that but you walk backwards in our forward march....and every time u only see yourself and can't see the Dare people.
    "you are a angkat bakul sendiri".......OOO yeah go to market no one angkat for you right.....so blogger block the Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. running out of idea to pick on me......write all you want..comment all you want...as I said...POKER FACE...I don't care..WHATEVER !! DUHHH...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me running out of ideas or you want to run away from me...cos you don't match me in your POKER game.
    You don't care but you asking me to say all i want and comment all i want......hello LION FACE ..but I guess i care for you cos in words you are like a POKER player with this POKER FACE but in actual facts i can see the real in you...but only you can't make your real really with the real people like me(us)
    Who the hell is she.....what i just need your attention...NO NO NO...tell her....ah ah looks like she has got my attention to come in...WELCOME MY DEAR FRIEND INDEED.

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://tamelioness.blogspot.com/2010/07/ms-egoism.html......NO no NO ...i called you Ms.EGOTISM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't worry dear I'm not that bad boy to use bad words on you or your Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Create part 3......lets live till we die in this BLOG of yours which I enjoy2.

    ReplyDelete