Lioness - Her Wish, Her Pride, Her Happiness



Its 6pm...i m leaving for to my ayahanda and bonda today. 8pm bus..2 hours to go. Killing time to update and summarize the entire week story. Overall its just great, with of course a few disappointment here and there.

This morning I manage to hug and kiss Kakak. Gonna miss her till Sunday. Breakfast and he drop me off at the office. Saying goodbye to him rather hard today...its just keep getting better. How I wish and hope things will fall into places. It makes me feel like I am 17 years old again. He swept me off my feet all the times in his own way. Not much of sentence person but action does speak louder than words.

My bestie..hmm things aren't looking to well. Its back to square one. Felt so reluctant to speak to her. I leave things as it is,an answer would not surface so soon at times. Though usually the aftermath casualty will be long time scar. There is a saying, we create our own destiny..its true.

Slept off about 1am yesterday..i crawl to wake up today at 6am. Walked with my instructor in the pool for an hour. The pain is double but injury is less. Got 'pesanan penaja' before i left today...'eat light,even try to walk..see u Monday kiddo"...hmmm..

At this moment all i want is to sleep...hope i will have a peaceful one while on the bus later.

My housemate still not fully moved yet. This weekend full over i hope. My house is not complete ..still pieces of puzzle. I leave the kitchen as it is...too tired to touch.

I need to move one step further while this personal trainer a.k.a Reint is around. Do couple of things on my own..can't count on the 1 hour morning only. Plenty of rest, healthier food, water and fruits.

Dear dear god...I have been standing strong all these while, walked through your path of obstacles...please let all things fall into places, grant me my wish ..that's all I want and shower your blessing to all those that love me....

THIS PRIDE IS MY TREASURE..THIS PRIDE IS MY LIFE..THIS PRIDE WILL STAND STRONG AS LONG AS IT TAKES...IF ITS ME TO BE THE MATRIARCH..THEN BE IT !...AMIN !

No comments:

Post a Comment