Guardian Angel





Its getting twice longer each night to update this blog...too many things to tell. Apart from what title to put tonight...its so many things. I love this life its exciting..adventurous..full of surprises.

I spend the entire evening at my bestie...it has been a while since we hang out. My No. 1 fan Baasha a.k.a Tito is there too. He has things that he need my assistant with email and stuff but upon seeing me..its all gone..i just laugh. So cute of him...even my lover can't say a word on him. My biggest fan...

The Anonymous comment just get crappy, so i leave as it is. Lots of thing coming my way and my wish list kinda stagnant due to illness.

What I want to say tonight is...we may have our differences..thoughts and opinions. In the world of friendship..what matters is the bond. It does not have to be 24/7 hang out together..but there is sort like a bond that build in each of my friends to me...no matter what happen it will still bring this beautiful circle together...

Its like the family ties...unbreakable...those who don't fit into this circle will get excite quickly..not by me or my friends..but it will excite by itself..cause
it just don't fit in.

Me and my bestie Janu for example..we fought..we yelled..we cry ..we laugh..we distance for a short period ..she drive me to the wall at times. And i made her cry..she made me cry...but when we are together back..what happen in the passed does not matter anymore...this bond goes around to all those in my Guardian Angel list.

These are people that spice up my life vice versa...for that..i am blessed and may god bless their soul too...I wish i can list all of you individually...you know who you are...THANK YOU for all that what you are....amen !

No comments:

Post a Comment