Things that I love , hates and bless for



Things that I love

1) Good and tasty food
2) Reading - the best therapy and I share it with my friends too
3) Laughing - through out the day at times
4) Ice cream and brownies
5) Movies
6) Peace and quiet
7) Cooking
8) Being pampered and spoil
trust me..i am so so bless with this. Too much at times
9) Net surfing from Facebook to TAGGED
10)Being the center of attention by being myself. Hell I knew how does it like
to live a celebrity life. Its fun and no fun.
11) Makes new friends...

Things that I hate
1) No manners/courtesy - Geezz..just hate people talking on the phone so loud.
2) Bad services
3) Animal abuse - evil human who do this...
4) Bad parents ..can really foresee their old age ending...gonna rot somewhere.
5) Liars - tell me the bitter truth but don't lie to me
7) Bully - pick someone your own size
8) Low mentality human - specially when its about religion or political views
9) Heat - me and the heat does not get along well
10)Cockroaches.....GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL ....I could faint from it or maybe die..
11) Ghost story / movie - i will indulge in it too much...

Things that I am blessed and thankful for
1) I have a good parent
2) Get along with everybody easily
3) Not being married - at times I do feel thankful..at times
4) Loneliness does not kill me
5) I have a good lover that loves me to my bone
6) Able to taste food
7) No serious illness
8) Having a friend that love me or rather fall in love with me. Her sister is just too pampering..and i love her for that too
9) Successful Sisters, proud of them
10) My English are excellent
11) I can do slang and dialect
12) My IQ level is Intelligent that's above smart and below genius
13) Able to earn, multi skill in any field.
14) I have a good solid figure

4 comments:

  1. .....ahahhahah back home was on holiday friend.....what u hate me .....u uttering....it's ok.....hate is all about like inside.
    ......aiyoooooo why lah friend angkat bakul sendiri........what tak ada orang mahu tolong angkat untuk you........hello tapi bakul you "bocor"lah friend......i have a friend same face like you and actually i mistaken u 4her lah......what u said are many wrong coz u tak pakai pada saya...KENAPA friend???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..actually ther's a hidden sadness in you that you making it look not....but i can see it in your FACE.If you think i'm after you 4something like what you think is all wrong my friend coz i just wan2 be your friend only mah.
    ...hello MISS self ADVERTISER.........self praise is no praise but only disgrace......but you are still the best in front my computer...ahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....IQ level good......OMG.......then how did ...1+1=3 came lah....TESTING MAH.

    ReplyDelete