Rain ! Rain !..Go Away..



Great weekends !...watched The Last Airbender. Not up to expectations but its tolerable. Those who knows this by cartoon won't be much disappointed. My lover was blank..he said the movie sucks...well cause he never see in cartoon version. All the character are not alien to me.

Went to sort out couple of things on Friday, since i took leave. Alhamdullillah..my path was much much clearer. Then another blow came from my owner. She need the house back, in 3 months time. I told my housemate about it a while ago. He is ok with it. Now my list of thing to do...took a turn, huge one though. I have re-list and oh god !...trying to remain as calm as possible. I m so so nervous...felt like all things are chasing me. I can't run..i don't have strength to run anymore...standing tall ..wait for it to hit me. Am trying to minimize the impact...i believe i can. I have to...choice is not something i have...

I visit my god mother on Sunday noon. My pet bro is not working anymore..spend time with him, mummy is going to India today ...for at least 3 months. Bobby is also at home. Had a good chat with him..felt better in away.

I guess I need moral support more than anything now. Then today I was online with a friend. Seek help about job from him...will have to update my resume..and send one to him by this week. Need another job badly...higher scale the least higher than what I m getting now.

Reint met with accident on Sunday night...not bad but it did leaved him with skinned toes and bruised hip. No pool till mid month..today he make me run about 100m..which almost make my lung fly out. The pain on my legs are much much lessen now..which is good. Reint remind me about food intake...NO RICE absolutely...NO ! and he also warned me about the training and activity till December..it will get tougher. I m proud of myself today that i manage to run about 100m...which i m unable to do before..two weeks ago..its like IMPOSSIBLE..no way !...

I m so nervous today...no appetite to eat at all. Worry about things..though i know its not impossible ...those list will clear...but i can't help to feel nervous...

Ramadan Al Mubarak is coming in two days...i m cracking my head on the training part..how the hell i m gonna manage with less water consume. I don't care much about the food..but the water is what worries me...

Well..whatever it is...I WILL WALKED THROUGH THIS..these PASSING CLOUD will soon clear..I BELIEVE I CAN....NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE..

No comments:

Post a Comment