Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue

Things get a litle blue for me today....torn between moving forward and to jugle with who is around me. Let go my feelings to a friend today....his words rather soothes.

My lover already gave up on advising...he want me to feel the pinch and make my own decission. Its finally hit me. When I told him what happen yesterday, he kept a tight lips...refuse to say anything ..as i know better on what to do.
I m not a quiter thats for sure...thats the reason why I hold on to the friendship.

Well I guess when all the option failed...it leaves you with no choice but to learn how to let go. What I am today is cause of her words..her encouragement...and for that I thank her....

How will it goes after this...just have to go with the flow.

I love the way my friend soothes my blues today....
*************************************************************************************
my luvy baby,.

Always remember changes required in our life..when the changes take place many tings we need to let it go away including human being too.

Our goal in life are set by us not by others..Human being nowdays becoming very selfish and re act fast to the situation wherby when something happrn against them..daily we are learning and improving if we really focus in tings that we are doing n performing...therefore the rewards we get is due to the hardship of the daily job..If u happy with the changes and ur improving life... go ahead to achive ur goal and sky is no limit wat..

human feelings and mine wunt be same evrytime..its change when situation arise..same happen to you..

Many human work for a reason and i beleive u working also have a reason..so why are u worrying and make ur self down..u work hard therofore ur now on top of them..so dunt give a damm just proceed with your career requirement and necesarry arrangement rather than tink abt human feelings and be the follower of their movement..

try to arrange urself coz we human need break...we are mould and design in such way so that we can balance our life..u can be very protective due to various reason but ask urself whether are u happy to be so protective or u can a bit loosen it so that u can equal ur feelings and rest ur mind..

reationship is always as expectation and sacrifices...ur matured enough to decide and perform ur role accordiing to the time..time is only the decision maker mostly in our life...no1 born for any1 and not all the frienship is last long...its surely depends on the time...luv the time and u will learn this life ur living because of the time is still with u..

no tension and think carefully ur next action for ur better life tommorow...

relax.............

No comments:

Post a Comment