Lonely Weekends

Down with fever again. Can't seems to get rid of this one disease..Thursday was a total sneezing day. Got back home early and doze off early too. Friday woke up with heavy chest..back pain and joint pain..no training. Rest the whole day today.

I miss my trainer and my training...my body itch to run..jog, sweat..anything as long as I exercise. Felt so useless sitting around like this. I m leaving for my parent early tomorrow morning. Drive back with Anne. Since Shan is not around, felt kind of empty. I m gonna go bonkers if i spend this 3 days bed ridden at home.

I pulled myself together..stand up tall and fight this fever all the way. I want to spend my weekend with my parent and sisters. Hope it will make a different..full fill the emptiness i have inside.

Monday gonna be a new chapter for sure. I had to push myself to the limits as times are really against me. With so many things to be done, sickness really had drown me badly.

Trying to stay afloat and be positive as I can. I believe in myself, nothing is impossible that I can't do..i can anything as long as i believe in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment