Poseidon - God of the Sea


Reint and his dream bike

3rd day into August in this 2010. Time sure fly very fast. Couple of months more to go to 2011. So far things are getting much much better for me. My training just gets better too.

I had Him with me over the weekend. Did movies with my office buddies and Him too..SALT..well not too bad for a movie though i espect more since its ANGELINA JOLIE. It should be more than just that. Then Saturday i cooked after longgggg time..nasi lemak. Finished..done deal..my housemate goble up 3 plates. Even Janu commented nice too. My lover is the champion above all. Help me around kitchen. Then he dooze off while the clean up..hmmm...

I was too tired thereafter..Kakak give me the pamper hugs when i made my baby face ...i dun want to cook anymore. Bring the whole house to laughter. Had tea
and i went up. Had a long chat with my lover..all of sudden i feel like crying. Then i can't stop crying..sobbing like baby. Too much things on my back, finally broke me down badly. He said i even passed out after the shower. Had dinner and i dooze off at 1am.

7am up and running with Reint. It was a good worked out. I enjoyed it..feel much much clear.

My training just get tougher...blister heels and front feet. Since monday i consume only fruits and oats. Damm hungry, dying for nasi lemak...

Now I do know what it means my push your limits. Strive for the best and never give up. Mind you while doing all those push up and sit up..its not easy. to do 10 sit up at my level was really a pain man !....i stop ..catch a breath and up ...can't afford to quit.

Reint is a good motivator..he praised and keep it positive...i get GOOD GIRL all the time..cause i did not quit...

16 weeks for 20kgs lose....thats a high ambitions but i got to do it..determine to do it.

he is more than just a friend...i am really glad that i found him as an instructor...

No comments:

Post a Comment