“Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” ― Paulo Coelho

Night shift again. Did had kind of good rest. My courtesy broadband is out of capacity. Had to wait till 1st to be loaded up. It is free of charge anyway so I can't complaint much. I wished it to be upgraded but Mr Shan said....no..it is given by DiGi for staff and you are using it at no cost. In directly he is saying...just use it and zipped up darling!....

Till now I am still not done with updating cases. None stop since 1930hrs. Not so much on the cases but rather incident that cause my to broke down into tears today. The victory of it, I manage to bring an earthquake to this huge luxury plus prestige car brand here in Malaysia.

Escalation of one person's attitude in that organization will climb as high as it can get. I guest they also had enough of it.

Dealing with bad attitude person was never easy. We are based in a call center and provide assistance in delicate, professional and up to date manners. On site assistance is very important as well. If both party can't work hand in hand, nor look eye to eye...the end use which is owner's of these prestige car suffer the lost.

It is not their problem if they are not synchronization internally on how to coordinate assistance rendered. I can't be telling these end user our internal problem.

Our encounter with this person are numerous. Too many times until it is very hard for us to speak anything good about him. It sort overwrite and covered up all that he has done to assist. Refusal, llanguage and voice tone of him enough to put all of us at great deal of stress.

We voiced it out many times but escalation are at very minimal stage. The most our Manager said, just ignore him...he is like that. Don't let him get to you.Well, easier said that done. I am trying not to get it personal but when the other party made it personal...hell break loose of course !

Our tolerance level was up today. End up in war of words...I literally hang up the call. No point to speak to a person who is not helping at all. Out of anger and agitation, called up to my Manager just to advised him the situation.

Thereafter,  follow up call to provider I am already sobbing. Listening to my voice, our dear provider handed over my call to her husband. He just said, it is high time for us to do something about it. He assisted to escalate appropriately and call up to my manager as well. They also felt the pinch. It is very difficult from their end as well. 

I recall how my ears bleed listening to frustration let go from our provider ...again about the same person. Today it is our turn.  

The rest is history....long story short I end up emailing chronological of case for escalation. Due to this, our off duty technical advisor showed up at the office as well. My dear day shift did not leave till about 2200hrs.
Phone calls flew everywhere from top to toe of an organization.

Just because you grew with the company does not mean existing management has to tolerate what is going on. The day has come either you buck up or pack up !....

At the end of sending that email to my management, it is very much regret ...inner regret that I should not have lost it. Arguing with fools ..only make two of it. Always put myself in other's shoe..trying to understand their situation. It is after all people's rice bowl and end earning. Sadly..if repeatedly we are treated like a dirt...it is high time to fight back.

Man! What a night !.....morning approaches and I have two more nights to go. Just ease my path dear God!..thats is all I am asking. I am working very hard to meet ends need. Next few weeks also it is not going to be a holiday ride for me.

Just got key to my new house yesterday. Went to hardware shop today to pick up few things for the house. The neighbourhood is a real quiet. Puzzle me as well apart from all unit there has no safety grill/gate. I mean..is it that safe ?...My unit on ground floor some more...hmmm....no compromise. I am demanding for a safety grill/gate from the owner.

I am still unable to get date to go for house cleaning and prayers as well. One sister in Singapore, holidaying ..the other one in hospital...her son admitted at Gleneagles. Our trip to that hospital is record breaking this year...

Latest news, landslide at Bukit Setiawangsa. My sister's house is one of it located in the row. She might have to moved out temporarily, as for now they are on holiday. Let see how it goes.....

And then....finalizing the shifting date, cost for movers, things to buy, endless packing and last but not least my surgery dates. May all fall into places...Amin !...


“Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.”


― Mahatma Gandhi










No comments:

Post a Comment