A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow ~ Charlotte Bronte


Night shift again. Down with fever...kind of severe. Due to infection I guess. But, no sign of ab norm symptoms on my gum wounds. Flesh grown actively and no pain either. Can't tell for sure.
 
Or chilled night at my host's residence. Constant rain these few days, the room where I sleep is facing a garden. It is very very cold at night. I never had wrapped up myself in thick comforter except in air-conditioned room. Maybe this is the reason of my fever fluish this time. Me and feverish is not something new anyway. I shall get better by tomorrow..that's for sure.

Spending time at my friend's really kept his mom going. Yesterday, woke up late morning at about 0930am. Mommy show up in front of my sleeping room....stormed her heart out on an issue between her and the baby's parent (one that she baby sit). It took me half and hour later before I can clean up myself. Told his son about it ..that your mom pinned me for 30 minutes close......with head on fire !...we just laughed. Poor mommy. She said lucky I am around that she can talked to...if not her blood pressure sure shoot up !

People's attitude are very hard to determine. Far from being considerate at times. To get a good sitter like her in this millennium is a gift. Sadly....not appreciated. Looking at these two kids longing for attention...really sad things to watch. I am only hearing one side of a story...therefore I won't judge. I told mommy...its your blessing to have this kids around as they are blessed to be under your wing...they are sent to you for a reason. Just tolerate if you can...if unable just let them go...they are too dear to your heart already...and you also misses them much if they are not around..

Rest of the day was rather calm....didn't have my afternoon nap at all...just keep her company...one tale after another. I thought my family issue is Dallas like...theirs are mixture of Dallas, Falcon Crest, Knots Landing...name it..all the Soap Opera...

I told my mom today afternoon before taking a nap for night shift energy booster....no matter how this family if full of feud among them...there are still under one root. The bond are very strong....though parent did not look eye to eye...their children still respect the elders in great manner. Look back at my own root...I said to my mom...its just left a twig...not even a branch. Either paternal or maternal side...its gone...I have cousins..nieces and nephews...whom some I have not met for 20 years...even some their existence are not known to us. My mom could not agree more. I guess that is how it goes...maybe not in this generation...blood after all is always thicker than water. Maybe someday....

Early morning tomorrow I have a meet up with potential owner of a new Condo Unit. It is a place where I always dream of staying. Good location as well and kinda good price offered....so let see how it goes.

I am very restless these few days. Heart and soul stirred and I can't seems to reason out why yet. Set a deep prayers each time after my routine 5 times a day. May I have the answer soon. One of things that I can narrow down is, I am starting to drag myself to work. Can't seems to bring any positiveness out of it anymore..rest are just the same un-solved issue yet.

Noticed lately seems that I have many to 'complaint' about. Not a complaint of being un-grateful human...about life and all...its just a certain degree of things that happen around ..contribute to the current restless in my stormy heart.

Upon arrival today and taken a peep into what I am up to tonight...my head already on fire. Sick and tired of dealing with a colleague with attitude. Lazy and half pass six kind of build. Tight schedule, less rest day...we need all the support to get things going. Everyone is paddling this ship so hard..sweat and tears...but one person just ridding on other's hard work...just don't justify.

Day shift can be very tiring....the volume of calls are not the same comparing to night shift. I do of course understood that...if less cases in hand but still pushed simple silly things over night...that is too much ! Still I don't mind taking over it...just felt silly and useless. Am I bias ? NO...I give great deal of leniency to the newbies...in the manner of educational and teaching. Can't push too hard either...they ran away..we are then back to super tight schedule again.

We are expanding in a great manner. More programme to come and more hire to come. Two weeks back  had a chat from HR...they need to know what sort of hire needed across so they can retain them. Feedback given, finger crossed and pray it will work out smoothly. I am happy on this expansion...as I have no issue to handle my job scope.

Normally issue arises is due to tiredness, lack of staff and half pass six attitude. We are not just any other call center, it takes certain degree of mindset to jump into this field. High level skill and constant knowledge power upgrade is needed. I dare to say, we are among those few that are very highly paid in the market.

Reason why I am fed-up with Head Hunter's organization because their client cannot afford to cater to what my requirement. They want skill full staff but peanut salary..who want to work. I rather stay in this lion's dent than jump over to another devil's dent with less pay....

We don't just pick up calls for one product...average 9 different product on  hand...from various companies....not one case to handle daily basis..volume can shoot up to 30 to 40 at times...minus the multi tasking...in 5 minutes we can do few things a time. Problem solver, creative, pro-active..name it..whatever skill that a customer service need. Owh...add on...lend our ears to abusive caller as well.

Imagine if you are the only one on the floor. Tough !....Nervous breakdown ? All the time...cried ? its already a river...

How do we overcome all these, the answer is....correct mindset. Know what you are involve with ...always..always find that positive level no matter what. Talked it out, let go of your frustration...among us we are very good at it.

At times I wrote on a piece of paper ~ "it is nothing personal, just part of the job"

Which is true. Our daily motto is to close case as much as possible and ease the burden of the next shift... ( these applies to certain human in the team only as there are lazy bump a.k.a sloth around). We really really can't afford to have excess baggage on board.

Tolerance ? Having to handle human at various level from mindset to language to attitude...I do believe among us, tolerance level is highly great. If not...long gone that lazy sloth!

Why I am still here ? New desired pasture has not swing by....I have faith it will come ...just continue my prayers to HIM up there and work hard towards it. Open to win win situation and opportunity. While waiting for it or while testing the water of that new pasture...my mindset on this job will not changed. Will still do my best no matter what.

Every now and then...my head will be on fire. Just call up Joanna to ceased it..she will just water it down (Wink ! Wink!..thanks baby for always be there for me...)

It is 0300hrs in the morning. ....yawwwn ! Several months down the road.....I will read this entry as one of those days when my mind just jammed and I needed a break. There shall be lots of dos and don't that I wished I did not put up such an entry...but hey ! ..its my blog anyway...

Above all, my life is blessed and prayed for in a way. I remain in few mother's good book...apart from my own mother of course. Friend's mother I mean...they always have their blessing for me... for that I am so grateful...!



No comments:

Post a Comment