Talking to the moon....

It's far more important to know what person the disease has than what disease the person has ~ Hippocrates

Last night shift...extremely exhausted. My diagnosis has taken me as far as my left ovary swollen a bit. No choice but to hang in till the time comes. All due to shifting. Can't afford to do hard work after surgery.  

Manage to view a property. Nice and huge....beautiful low rise condo in central location. Fell in love with in the minute I step in. Lush green surrounding that makes is even more cooling. Nice owner as well. I have no demand over this property except put curtain railing and fix those unwanted wall light wires that scattered around.

All set, just made down payment today. Cost a bomb for sure...lucky it is manageable.   Tiles fixing in my current house master room completed today. Dusty surrounding and it is in mega mess. I am so lost in between all those furniture. Patience and I will do things one at a time.  

Late morning, went to my host residence to pickup my stuff. Been there for a week now and it is time to say goodbye. I m gonna miss my morning chat with mommy, her act of kindness in pampering me. Tried to give her some token of appreciation ; got refused in a great deal of manner then I gave in and seek her blessing instead. Which she agreed.  

Went  home and dooze off till its time to go to work again. Busy night and now its a bit ceased. Weeks to come will be full of packing session. Got to call my irresponsible ex house mate to pick up his stuff. I've asked Shan to contact him this time as he dry me up several time already upon me asking him to collect his stuff. Failing which this time, it will for sure end up at the rubbish dump. I m so done talking to him about this matter. If I am going to do this again it will turn very ugly.....  

New house I am requesting for two years of tenancy agreement. Who knows along the way I can buy it over then, it will be a bonus.  

Few friends suggested for me to rent out a room since the unit is huge. Forget it ! No more Mr Nice Guy! The last I did that, being cheated high and dry by a irresponsible person. He really got guts I must say...lucky that gut is not thick enough to come and argue with me....still have shamefulness sort.  

I have not broke the news to my parent yet. They must feel at comfort upon visiting as well...it is very important for me.   It seems so packed.

I am racing against the sun and times are running around me.....today its already 09th of December 2012. Looking at the new work schedule enough to make me collapse. I am so working on 31st December 2012....there goes my New Year Eve..  

I am so ambitious to actually put a write up of what 2012 has bring for me...achievement, failure..lesson and all...my brain just dried up. It won't come when we are squeezing it ...but see how it goes...several days to comes.. who know it will just flows....

What 2013 will bring me..I have no idea...will just carved my path and walk this journey...for good and for worst I have faith ...

In the mean time..I am Talking to the moon....






   

"Talking To The Moon"


I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back

My neighbors think
I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I had
You're all I had

[Chorus:]
At night when the stars
Light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the Moon.
Trying to get to You
In hopes you're on
The other side
Talking to me too.
Or Am I a fool
Who sits alone
Talking to the moon?

I'm feeling like
I'm famous
The talk of the town
They say
I've gone mad
Yeah
I've gone mad

But they don't know
What I know
Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
They're talking back

[Chorus:]
At night when the stars
Light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the moon.
Trying to get to You
In hopes you're on
The other side
Talking to me too.
Or am I a fool
Who sits alone
Talking to the moon?

Do you ever hear me calling
'Cause every night
I'm talking to the moon
Still trying to get to you
In hopes you're on
The other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
Who sits alone
Talking to the moon?


I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away

No comments:

Post a Comment