“You have peace," the old woman said, "when you make it with yourself.” ― Mitch Albom, The Five People You Meet in Heaven

Relax and unwind on this rainy Tuesday. Its peaceful here at my friend's place. I am a princess overnight. Pampered to the max. Home cook food, loving family, cosy weather....ease a bit the flame of my homesick.

My tooth problem settled. Went yesterday itself to the dentist. The dentist asked me if my tooth size are gigantic as most Indian blood does...I said.. me normal size only. Reason he asked this is, I remember my father took two days ..solid two day for the doctor to extract..long root.

Thereafter he said, will try to extract normal way..failing with we have to surgery...Oh My!. After the numbness kicked in..he twist left, right..left..and tup!..its done..all pain ceased !..Hooray ! Happily he said..ok take the antibiotic then pain killer if needed..rest..eat soft food.

My face was numb until 4 hours later..can't even feel my ears. Let alone to eat....Mommy made porridge for me then. Struggle to eat too.

I had a deep sleep today...woke up at around 2pm. His mom fried fish for me to have lunch...sit down and had a good long chat as well...

Me and this family came a long way. Through the rainbow ride and bumpy ride..I've seen it all. Hosting me over this time, ease her loneliness in away. One story after another....I open my ears and eyes big big...though sleepy...I listened to her...

It was a simple conversation about life..her life...shared certain things that can't be share with the children. She has two wonderful devoted children. What shape them up today is due to the rough passed. She stood by their side, walked through the pain and agony of wreckage marriage. In the name of shaping up her children to have a better life. So none of them could walk through what she has walk through before.

She is a woman of principle as well. To keep her days busy, she take cares of two child. One is seven and the other is one year old. Not only just sitter, she literally took over parent's job in shaping these two as well. Kids will always be kids but they are well mannered. Apologize in a great deal of manner if they did wrong. For one year old girl to apologize cause she accidentally pee on the floor..that does not come overnight though...

At times hearing tales from the oldies just makes you count your blessing even more. My parent also walked through the same hardship. Only thing my dad is not abusive...growing from baby boomer's parent is not the same as current generation's parenting. Current parenting need skill and constant upgrade to follow suit children's character. Its like engineered kind of generation.

We all have our own tale....its not happily ever after kind of story. I guess it is better that way because, calm sea won't make a skillful sailor.

Most important, our acceptance of our own self. Family tragedy leaves two choices. One, it will make you a better person ...away from what you have seen. Two, you will behave exactly as what you have seen.
Lucky for this family, both children become a better person.

Late night, spend time talking to a person whom are very very dear to me as well...stormy heart...love and family matters. Being young at that age, our heart speaks greater volume than mind.

She can't seem to understand why her love matter is not in good acceptance by her family. I said, it is because...your path is long way to go..while he is already half way of it.

He holds a carrier already..while you are just in the making. You have yet to see how blue is the sky and how green is the grass... you are yet to see how big the fire of challenge and obstacle....that will burn you to the ground.

When we are out in the open sea....our heart will easily seduced and tempted because there are many choices out there.

To date at this age, I am can't guarantee who I am with now is the one..maybe yes...maybe not. All I know is, I am at my best....pray it will work out. If it does not the least I did my best.

It is not the time yet for you to indulge into all these love matter...you may of course walk through it but don't to the extend of deeper into building up a great wall of china. Follow the path, pray, have faith, be at your best in whatever you are doing...leave the rest in Allah's hand....

Then her stormy heart went into how her parent always pinning about planning her life. I said, things are not happen yet..don't worry about it. Don't be rude, fought them or ill treated them...it will drained your soul. The best cure for family turbulence is prayers.

After all, no matter what they are our father and mother. They put up with us when we are small. Cried our lung out from midnight till morning. Screaming our heart out when we are ill...they clean up after us. How painful are their words...just swallow. There are two ways of looking...take a deeper look from your heart...you will see differently.

Every time we point out on other's weakness...we fail to see into their thousand of goodness. Just be patience, as we aged they aged even more....I have been living to day 36 years...my series of argument,  tears and even running away from parent....yet...they are still the wind beneath my wing. Their words or way of saying things did not change either....because they are parent.

You on the other hand...just live crossed 20 years...don't ever dream to change a parent into your way of thinking. Close to 40 years of me living...they are still the same....they have tasted life way before us....

Even if we came from ship wrecked family...does not mean our life has to be one. Learned how to accept ourselves...make peace with our own soul....don't let anyone bring you down. If they do not comfortable with who you are...let them go..or just leave....there are other's who love you the way you are. Words are like weapon...it wounds sometimes.

Done with that counselling session....hope she will be ok. Otherwise...its gonna be round two. Spend time chatting with mommy...just shared and reason out with her. She agreed with me to a certain level. ..she said, at times it may seems our words are harsh....we always want the best for our children.

Its 0200am....tomorrow is house hunting day. I kind of like this area if only not so many foreigner that is from African country. They are notorious and fearless. I got harassed and disturb by them all the time...all the time...sounded prejudice right ?...what to do...bad experienced just justify it.

Never blame a day in your life... good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience. Both are essential to life, all are God's blessings. Good Morning!












































No comments:

Post a Comment