Snow on the Sahara

Had a wonderful weekends with my love ones. From lover to friends and family. Things are great, please keep it the way it is ..with positive forward of course.

He is as great as ever..spend good quality time together. One step higher. May all my wishes come true..My sister drop by to passed on few pieces of blouses for me.

There after..the whole Sunday was a total relax.

I was having conversation with my bestie last night. Been a while since I had a good chat with her. She still loving and great as always..but I am rather upset..knowing that she patch back with him again. I couldn't hide my unhappiness.

This time I can't pretend that I will be there for her should things go wrong again with them. This time I am very very firm. Anything got to do with that man, I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW. If she get slapped, kick or punch or whatever it is...I just don't care.

Where I am now, in away all thanks to her. Its her word of advise that kept me alive and rise above. Her words of comfort that makes me think how worthy I am, her words of wisdom makes me love myself more than anything in the world. She was the one who said to me..those who loves you won't make you cry.

And yet, she failed big time. After all the said and done..i just cannot believe that she still run into his arm. One man that is good for nothing. The worst part is, if she is upset..she will pick on her sister. That pour soul of her sister, stand stall to be her punching bag. I almost cried last night listening to how she torture her poor sister with words.

Since the entire world know, that man is good for nothing. She is now trying to persue everyone to make space for him. I do not need to know what I already know. Thank you very much...please step aside. I can hell be there for her on anything but not this one.

She is very forgiving soul..unlike her sister, hardcore, heart of stone. If happen my bestie read this blog of mine...I m sure she will forgive me too. If she can forgive someone who slapped her till her teeth broken...treat her so bad...drain money from her..I am sure she will forgive me for bitching about her in my blog.

I am standing firm on what I am saying today because I have done all the talking...advise and a shoulder to cry on. I have done all that....I am not saying anything wrong..the above is fact..all fact about what's happening.



If your hopes scatter like the dust across your track
I'll be the moon that shines on your path
The sun may blind our eyes, I'll pray the skies above
For snow to fall on the Sahara
If that's the only place where you can leave your doubts
I'll hold you up and be your way out
And if we burn away,
I'll pray the skies above for snow to fall on the Sahara

Just a wish and I will cover your shoulders
With veils of silk and gold
When the shadows come and darken your heart
Leaving you with regrets so cold Lost out in the desert

No comments:

Post a Comment