To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you ~ A. A. Milne a.k.a Winnie the Pooh.


Awww…isn’t that sweet. All the big hooo haaaa about Valentines has passed. Being at this age I am sort over it. I guess from those days it does not mean much to me…I believe that love is to be celebrating everyday. Though we don’t have to say it out loud daily ; at times action do speak louder than words. Having to hear the magic words once a while means a lot..that's for sure. Saying it frequently often gave no meaning to it. I prefer to have it whisper one a while..

This valentine, he gave me a bowl of guppies…cute. Sadly don’t know which evil eyes cast it…one died this morning. Shouldn’t have shared it on Facebook.

Lesson learned, next time I will just keep my mouth shut for any good and happy things that happen around. It is true ; when we share happiness not every soul blessed it…for me a glance of evil envy eyes, enough to ruin it all. This is one of the reason I remain tight lips every time I m questioned ‘SO WHEN IS THE BIG DAY’ … my answer is rather simple…’WHEN THAT DAY COME, YOU WILL KNOW IT TOO’.

Believe me…I know all about envy…ain’t easy to handle. As a result, I choose to move away….far far away from the evil eyes. I rather have the emptiness of myself rather than surrounded by unrest soul.

As superstitious it may sound for me to believe these, well I am not like stern believer on each and everything bad that happen all cause of evil eyes…hey things happen ok. If that guppy means to die, it will no matter what. Its just one of those things. I am sharing based on experienced. But I do believe positive mind set gave a huge impact on our daily life.

Being positive and believe in what you are doing ..make it a daily prayers that you want it so much, believe in it that you can have it..voila !...its yours (terms and condition apply). Make it happen, work hard, work smart. Sit around and do nothing, it will not drop on your lap.

New week for me, all my skillset open up. Feeling excited and motivated…five months has passed since, and I am every ready to be on the job.

Let see what’s coming, above all…handle it with care. Be positive, have an attitude. Put yourself at certain par, don’t step down if it is just to bring you down. Family is important, believe in yourself and be nice.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone
~Reba McEntire

No comments:

Post a Comment