The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini

I just finished reading The Kite Runner by an Afghanistan author name Khaled Hosseini. I must say a litle disturb but moved in a way. Story like this should make a good lesson on how to appreciate the peace and independent that we have nowadays.

This is my second story of such from this country that i have read. Earlier was a true story from Readest Digest that left me in tears. Makes me wonder again and makes me appreciate life even far more greater each time I felt like i m a loser in this life. While the actualy fact and truth i have not strive hard enough.

At times we do have dark secret of humiliation that we have done, humiliate enough that we regret it for the rest of our life; humilation enough for us not to tell anyone about it. Something so shameful ; often no matter how we try to escape, it will one day lead you back to where it started.

Its like already written somewhere that we have to at the end confront it; and make us at peace finally.

Reading stories or tales from was zone country at times can realy turn my stomach into water. It makes me want to puke !

I can never imagine such thing if it happen here. The scar will live forever. Even more worst if the tale comes from a children's eyes. How do we as an adult try to explain or try to brush their thought of trying to understand why such thing happens ?

Just take a look at our own love ones, children or siblings, parents..can we bear to see them in pain ? well thats what war is all about. The open rapped of humanity.
Life will never be the same again.

This book was made into a movie too.


2 comments:

  1. its not that sedih. Reading it as if we are looking from children point of view. Things that we do while we grow up. As chilren we don't descriminate, as grown up deos...
    its happy ending...hehehhee

    ReplyDelete