Here Goes.....


wow weeeee.....its 5 months already in this 2010 and here i am attempt to start my new baby...blogging...whats holding me back...well lots of things....do not wish to bore anyone about it.....better late than never (applicable to certain things..not all)bottom line...its another year..new challange new page...time flies...hours moved leave us with no

return.


I m on my new job now, after wondering around for almost a year since the hay day.

Life is tough..not a bed of roses but ain't that bad either. Someone once told me this there was

a man, he cry cause he got no shoe, the he turn around and saw another man with no legs ; he then stop crying. I remember that till today everytime i feel like to complain or bitching about something.


Lets take it from here.....Kia Ora !

4 comments: