Don't chase after success, chase after capability. If you are capable of anything, then success will be chasing you

Don't chase after success, chase after capability. If you are capable of anything, then success will be chasing you

Self motivator, need that quite a bit lately. Perhaps my friend were right, I had gone soft. It is really that I am sitting on comfort zone of victory or is it that I am actually building the comfort level for my own self all these while. Refuse to know or deal with those things or surrounding that I knew its gonna be pain at heart.

Thus, I choose to sneer lots of negativity as I call it. Maybe those negativity are actually challenge to make my path stronger. Human at heart, we always seek what comfort us the most.

It is true that too much self confident will turn into stage of denial. We are actually comforting ourselves on our action so its make sense or reason to our own self. Self assurance due to fear or regret or down fall.

After weeks battle of everything, I finally come to my senses. Breathing space finally, not much but it better than nothing. Self evaluate again..god knows how many times I have done this.

This self evaluation makes me realize how fragile I am. The least I am normal human, I am not a pretender. I can't pretend that all are OK and hide things in my heart as what it is before. If there is a need to breakdown..hell I will. Of course I will have to take a great pain and agony first before the shield shattered.

What the level of my limit? It has no barrier or measurement against anything because it me, myself and I. You can't compare an apple to an orange. Everyone has their own limit that's for sure. Its just how long can you hang in before it finally shattered.

Repair work in progress now. This shield almost shattered, now repairing the cracks. Can't make it like new of course, let that patches be a good reminder so that the next time a crack about to happen I will for sure stand as tough as I can..
..because I know for sure the shield will definitely heal as good as new when the victory is mine once again.

As I use to brag about it many times...Come what may I will give that challenge hell of a fight..bring it on !



No comments:

Post a Comment