"Success doesn't come to you?you go to it."Marva Collins

People said I’ve changed so much.
Well here’s the honest truth,
I grew up. I stopped letting people
push me around, I learned that
you can’t always be happy; I accepted reality

Second months into my shift work. Manageable so far or rather I conquer it with pride. Still a obstacle here and there. Experience first hand of each and every request. 3 months classroom training ; finally everything fall into places.

I guess the point here is ; what ever you do in your life, if you put heart and soul into it...give extra percent more than just 100%, the result will be priceless. Hard work always pay. Not just that, always give yourself time frame. Trial period to allow yourself to blend in. In the event that its not a correct path for you..the least you have give your level best.

Believe in yourself that is very important. There is nothing in this world that you cannot do. Accept the challenge with open heart and positive mind. Reach out to those around you if you need help. Of course not everybody will lend their hand to you but nonetheless there will be someone for sure.

The next time if we think it is impossible to do ; think again have we give our very best to it or did we back out before it is even started.

Nobody is perfect ; but we can sharpen or shape it to perfection. Its all about attitude. Simply take a glance to those successfull person around the world ; they have similarity..very fond basic similarity...Hard work, positive attitude, always give the best and believe they can reach to the star. The very best part is these people...they are down to earth.

Always give your level best and minimize those negative thought. I can't say erase the negativeness; after all we are human. HIS all mighty creation ; born with flaws.

Last but not least, value your life and those who is in your life. Do what you think is right ; be protective of yourself...love yourself. When the pain strive..ain't no one else gonna feel it rather than yourself. Eyes that sees does not carry the same weight as what lies on our shoulder.

Pity those who inherits a million and isn't a millionaire.Here's what would be pitiful,if your income grew and you didn't.

Nothing in life happens to me, it happens for me. I am not defined by my past, I am prepared by it. God wouldn’t have allowed me to go through it if he didn’t have a purpose for it. Life is too short to have a victim mentality. Say to yourself, I’m not gonna be bitter, I’m gonna get better

No comments:

Post a Comment