"Dream as if you'll live forever... live as if you'll die today " ~ James Dean

Gypsy bone ; either I am born with it or its my natural persona that I lover travelling. At my very first experience with travel agent 15 years back ; their slogan is 'Travel Broaden your knowledge'. Which to me is true. Not necessary overseas or far away from your home country ; closer distance is also a good gate away.

The feeling upon arrival into other than  you common place area is usually remarkable for me ; regardless if it is my home country or another part of the world. Being in travel industry since I was 19 years old it just gives me great ambition to hold dream and wish of visiting places of interest around the world.

Back then, during my tenure at one of Malaysia leading Back packing and Independent Traveller ; I 've learned lots of tips on how one can actually pack their back and start the journey. Moved away from tight up with group departure. I've done lot of self-drive programme apart from hop on hop off journey. From Europe to New Zealand.

Its the passion of travelling that really hit me on digging deeper into places of interest around the world. To be honest ; I got my first lesson of my own home country by travelling 15 days circling Malaysia. It was fascinating. There are some places I never knew it exist ; the tourism industry outside Malaysia knows better.

I left the travel industry 4 years ago. Wanted to try something new. After 'touring' several industry from retail to telecommunication and now I end up in Medical Assistance platform. Still, my 'gypsy' bone itch to travel.

Out of most places in this world, New Zealand  is my favourite (Dev Anand if you are reading this ; you should have something to say ; i know....) Being there gives you this feeling ; Time just stop. Its breath taking and splendid scenery beyond recognition of words. For some it might be a bit boring, well not for me. Its nature at its best. Two weeks its not enough to tour this place..so much to see.

Second ambitious travelling plan I wanna do is travel in Europe by rail. From London to Athens. I love to see Greece. Standing at the Temple of Zeus would be fascinating.

Third is Tibet, don't know why it just gives me that nice fresh feeling. Its just simply beautiful and its like travelling back in time.

Above all...if I have one dream to fulfil; I just want to travel around the world for one year. Step into all the continent that makes this world. Weather its going to be a reality or not..time will tell. I will definitely dream sky high....in the event it settle and fulfil by 90% of it..hey that's good enough rather than sitting around and just day dream.....




No comments:

Post a Comment