Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains. ~Kahlil Gibran

Flying below radar of sickness....back to work after medical leave. Kinda smooth flowing journey on the work field.

As I was about to end the day shift today, our dear OM called in with a news that our beloved team member's mother passed away. We knew her mother's condition in a way. Keep on praying for the better and nourish her with words of comfort. The last chat I had with her was yesterday. Didn't want to bother her much...she already has lots in hand to worry about. She does need some space after all....

The news leave all of us in the Alarm Center devastated. I can't stop my tears from flowing...the sense of lost just penetrate deep inside.

We may not know in person at times about each of us family members but story remain shared. It is after all just a small team of seven person. They knew who my parents are so of me to them. We knew on each other's family member by stories that revolve around. I guess that what makes our bond very strong.

This baby J of mine are very fond of me. I grew closer to her as years past by. We speak the same wave length..often at times without vocal we can just drop on the floor and laugh....

No other words to say rather than...my deepest condolences to her and family. Losing parent will definitely change our life forever...things are just not the same anymore...

what left behind is memory....how things are used to be and how things are meant to be....

I don't know when is my turn...we can never prepare or practice on this kind of lost. The best thing to do is...cherish every moment with our love ones...

Settle our differences...stay in the loop ...and never ever let go of your family's hand....

If tears could build a stairway,


And memories a lane,

I'd walk right up to Heaven

And bring you home again.

~Author Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment