I was raised to understand the different between right and wrong

Burn the midnight oils again. I have three more nights to go before the long holiday. Very optimist and spirit up for sure. Work wise, still the same old thing. More programme, less staff and big huge office space.
Our re-branding launching schedule this coming Monday 25th Feb.

This afternoon while taking the nap, got text message from our OM. He asked to ring him when I am in the office this evening. Puzzled, I asked why ..in case got some issue ..complaint or what. He said nothing just some discussion. No major issue...hmm..still issue right. When call upon this evening he asked if I can come over for the launch on Monday. I will be good to be around and get some idea of what it is. Official launch is in April only. This time round just internally by our GM. I said OK.

Considering I am going to be on holiday, everything OK one.

I have made peace with Dev Anand. Thankfully all are back to normal now. At times I do feel like 'Elie' character in Ice Age 2. When 'Diego' yelled to Manny to apologize...it was Elie that say 'I m sorry...' leave everyone to asked 'WHAT?'...Maybe I am Elie after all. Being a woman, it just one of those issue. When being brushed at the wrong side...hell break loose.

Often certain jokes especially about physical appearance, look or anything can be funny or laugh together but if happen to be that day is not a good day...the rest is history. It is best for men not too often playful with woman on the same jokes as you do not know what got into her that day. Trust me....just don't touch about her physical appearance, weight, face...name it...she may laugh today..but another day it will end up life time sensitivity.

Things are good with him as well. Kids are growing up. Marriage still below radar. The least she is a good mother and did not abandon the kids during the turbulence of time. I have no idea what happen behind the close door. The issue inside that house only they know. Only hear one side of the story...hard to tell. Above all, the kids grow up to be fine and very smart.

Two nights ago, the Dallas issue starts back. This Mansor Ewing family got stormy a bit. We have to bite our tongue when it comes to parent. I am doing my level best to stay away from taking side on anyone. We simply grew up to know enough what is right and what is wrong. That goes as well with parent. They might not be correct all the time. When the wrong perception or issue surface, it is so hard to level with. End up...they put a fight upon all of us and I HATE THAT.

An upset parent will leave your entire life far away from blessing. Let alone a mother's tears..that's it. OFF TO HELL GATE YOU ARE.

At my very best to bite the tongue...hard enough. It was a small storm. I came in to intervene ...maintain peace and told every part to ceased. Alhamdulillah, today all are up and running. Seek forgiveness from them and I feel bless again.

Seriously, I am unable to run my daily life knowing my parent is in upset situation. Be it because of anything. Our intention during leveling is to get them to understand and not make judgement of situation. 90% most of the time, they just don't get it. I guess old folks are like that. They want to hear what they want to hear. We are forever babies in their eyes.

Try as much as we can to bite our tongue. It is bitter yes, but parent will not keep any grudge in their heart. Family...blood is always thicker than water...it will bounce back for sure.

This is under normal circumstances. Normal family ties. For those complicated matter...it probably never will bounce or take years of it.

My home un-packed is almost done. I leave those unwanted in the box. Got new issue now, during night time, there are bats hanging around. Their droppings and also pieces of fruits scattered around. It is very hazardous. They came from opposite forest reserved around YTL Park. I switch on the light often. Hope it will go away in time. Otherwise I have to get sulfur then.

My appointment is confirm. This time round it will happen. I think I am going to be on MC for about 3 weeks after the procedure. All I want is things to get back to normal.

Since I decided to change my path a bit, I have still lot to learn of course. Constantly seeking to improve myself. Bless that the answer came fast upon I am seeking for it. I do feel reluctant and refuse on certain things but manage to fight it. It will not take one day for sure to shape up.

Most important, the step we took to improve. We spend years as sinner....to walk back into correct path, one has to let go of ego and embarrassment.

As I said before, the regret that I have now not so much on those bad things that happen to me...it is more of time wasting that I did...allowing it to happen. If my structure is strong then I will not end up in hurt.

That is the spices of life. We fall and rise again...don't keep on failing....one has to set a limit. Heart, feeling and mind are easily seduced. Live and let go..play and pray....find the balance.

If at anytime we are at lost, just have faith...seek for the inner peace...allow time to heal. It will bounce back for sure.

I have my ethics and morals. I have my anchor point of what is right and wrong in real life, but I'm not afraid to entertain any and every aspect of personality in relationship to creating a character.

Corin Nemec

No comments:

Post a Comment