Lovey duvey ....



Its was a wonderful !..things are getting better between us. I am praying hard that it will go as smooth, as long, as lovingly as possible.

He did mentioned how worried he is when I did not pick up the phone yesterday morning. Yeah..my condition is not 100% ok yet.

Spend the whole day running errant..did small shopping. Grooming in progress. I will have full busy day tommorow for sure. Tuesday gonna be half day as my tenant is moving in. New rules at my place here. Security very tight. Plus those security guard are from Nepal..well known for rule follower. NO means NO...wanna over rite ?
speak to my boss...hmm...which is good too. Me so far no problem with them.

My sister Anne came to drop things that i asked for plus she gave me couple of blouses...bought during her pregnancy. Pretty and sweet..spend entire evening to alter the sleeves..wanna make some of the sleeveles.. : )

Kinda bored now...hmmmm and miss my lover too... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment