Garfield vs Catwomen part 2



HARJIT: so whats the latest with u la babe other then missing me...

ME : banyak lar u.. : )my life is always adventure dearie...trust me..u get ear bleed nanti...things that happen in mylife since 6am this morning..is already one
full page to write.

HARJIT: F irst i must feed my cat...thats either garfield or catwomen....
u choose 1 hehehehhe...we go makan then pi buat wayang....eh eh sori i mean tgk wayang....adventure life ah...thats cool i like that....like doin mischivies thing ah u ni hmmmmm noty noty cat lol lol

ME : i stick to garfield then....lol lol..amboi..buat wayang haaaa....hehhee...
yup...very the adventure. My office mate said ..all my friend at times..crack in the head...hehehe

HARJIT : thank god?garfield......at least i can say ...garfield sit...u noty gundu cat...garfielddddd where is my keychain...oh no dont tell me u munching nowwww garfieldddddd...

if catwomen means if i want to something only u were like ..syisshhhh....the whip does the talkingggg hehehehe

no la we stick to tgk wayang ni ok.....lol lol lol..you ni gila ah....my dog....oh sori i mean god?


ME : u ar...eeeiiii...geram nyaaaaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment