Gypsy Bone - Eat, Pray and Love


Had a great weekend. Friday was a laze around day. Saturday went to one of my friend's house. She help Eid lunch & gathering. I went with Shan of course. Meet up with lots of old friends too. Had a fantablous time. Then I went to Neez's house...chat for a while. Aida join there after..spice up the whole conversation.

Leave Neez's house almost 6.00pm. Stuck in terrible traffic jam. Took alternative route ; end up in Kampung Baru. Had Shan to try the famous Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa. His rating was NOTHING GREAT ...i laugh all the way. Yes it is..nothing great about it; we've tasted much much delicious than this. But of course one a while..the crave for it will be there.

Yesterday...i just laze around ..did my laundry, watch tv. I watched the making of EAT,PRAY and LOVE - new movie by Julia Roberts. She still above all the American's Sweetheart.

Its based on true story of an author Elizabeth Gilbert. Chronicles memoir of the author's trip around the world after her divorce and what she discovered during her travels. As of August 2010, the book has remained on the New York Times Best Seller list for 187 weeks. According to Metacritic, it has received mostly favored critical reviews. The movie rights for the memoir were purchased by Columbia Pictures.

One of her statement that goes like this. Not everyone is gifted to born with 'gypsy bone'. Should you are one of it...you will never stop travelling...until you find what are you looking for.

Hmmm..i wonder where does my 'Gypsy Bone' located ; or has it lost against time as am already staying put nowadays. But the itch to exhale, wander and do crazy things still in me though. I often had a thought that I just wanna pack up and travel round the world for a year. Touch all 7 continent. From Asia to Europe to Africa...or South America. Its my life time dream to do this. I believe one day I can do it.

What keeps me going till today is very much the 'Gypsy Bone'. Never to quit and keep to wander for something better.

"Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be" - Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment