Me, him, HIS MOM and Steamboat - Supprise ! Supprise !




Celebrating 53 years of Independent on Tuesday. Its public holiday here....did my morning routine by 4am. Pain the whole body again...but it was good run.

Got up late, laze around and he took me to his mom. Which to my surprise cause I honestly did not aspect him to do so. When i wind about going to his place...its was more about to wander cause i never been there before.

But all went well, am glad in a way. The least now its known and we can move forward better. Its not so much of me being myself as I carry myself very well. I stand strong on the ground of being a good and humble human. The major issue of course stands on our religion. I don't even want to go deeper into this matter. All I can say at this moment is...to wait and see. If there is a second visit soon then thing should be alright. Should it does not turn the way we want it, then ...hmmm....I will cross the bridge when the time comes. All I know this man love me to my bone...me as a daughter while he as a son..both of us have to HANDLE THIS MATTER WITH CARE.

His mom is really beautiful and I can see she is kind hearted person. Simple and humble. Hard life makes her wiser and cautious. I mean so does my parent..hard life made what they are today...settle and happy. Cause they have huge umbrella for rainy days...which at times..we also come for shelter when its our rainy days...

The back log on things that I should be doing is still there. I am being denied my right to get what I suppose to get as a citizen. At times this country really screw up seriously...had to fight my way to get things done...wrestle the logic out of them and things are still THERE...i hate it..

Last night me and him went to a steamboat restaurant. Tasty Pot Restaurant BBQ Buffet Steamboat, located in Sunway. Its super good..i love that place...cool of my burning heart a bit. We ate heartily...and me just love the mud crabs, prawns, scalops..god..name it ..over 150 items to choose. Even the sesame chicken wing is nice too...had 2 cups of ice cream..a pot of chinese tea. Its very affordable..and good spot for family gathering too.

No comments:

Post a Comment