Flan ...what makes a good flan


the right ingredients...with variety of fruits all in one. I had a fun night with a bunch of friends which has been around with me for about 10 over years. We have walk through so many things...from laughter to tears.

Each time that we need a shoulder to cry on, no other people gives the best words of comfort. Four of us remain in SOS situation..as we are staying at the same place. Just a phone call away..

Sitting down with them today (except Ms Winn Ie)we had a good time. There is a new member to our group. Her name is Christina ; she is Janu's friend for almost 20 years. Lost contact of each other like 10 years. Miracle brought them back together ; Christina is standing on a point of no return.
Janu is sheltering her now. The least keep my dear sister company while all of us out to work.

When first time I saw Chris, she is totally lost. Her expression, emotion..neither here nor there. But today, she is totally a different person...love and care does millions of wonder. Though it may not a million dollar worth of shelter but..a friend in need is a friend in deed.
Janu use to share with me ; apart from me there is another one more girl name Christina. She is the best thing that every happen to me, Janu often said. Finally I met who is Christina.

No the circle of us its like complete ; suits our PM's wish...our bond of friendship - unbreakable. Only in this kind of circle where you can fight, argue and when things fall into places ; what happen in the past does not matter anymore.

Apart from them, of course I do have another bunch which has been around for more than 10 years. Technology keeps us together cause we don't see each other often..yet its has crossed many years.

I had good memories with all those in my good book. Some of it still very munch in flame...

Its like a flan...blend with variety of fruits..good ones yeah. Rotten fruits ain't gonna make a tasty flan. Wonder why I choose my friendship bond like a flan ?...i love it !...




Add caption



No comments:

Post a Comment