Zealous, eat, sleep and FUN




Its Tuesday....14th of Sep. I got back to KL yesterday. Had a WONDERFUL time, though its not at fun as it used to be like years before but I am happy as all of my siblings are here with my parent this year.

Anne left on Sunday itself with Adny..left my crying half a day. She took care of my nephew for 3 months..days and night ; definately the pinch is there. Me and Phoebe hide behind the pillar and was quick to ran away cause we are cyring too. I spend my days while at home baby sitting him...i can understand how my mom felt. Just hope everything will be alright.

The champion above all was my lover...spend his time laze around, relax, eat and sleep. He really did had a good time. Sit around with my parents and sisters..though its a bit tired to mend him but I guess thats part of holding that status.

This year Eid, we don't have much visitors as we used to have. My dad did not make Lemang this year..he is too old already, to spend half a day by the burning fire ; gonna drain him. That Eid morning we had Nasi Dagang, Rendang, Ketupat pulut and Nasi Impit with kuah kacang. Everyone eat heartily.

2nd day of Eid my mom made Nasi Minyak..hmmm..eat and eat again. Later that afternoon..none stop visitor. Both of my sister went to town and did not comeback till late evening. I so drain from making drinks and washing the dishes. That night i put my legs up and laze around.

I left for KL at about 11am and reach almost 2.30pm. Meet up with Kakak for a while then slept off.

Very few people in the office today...feel like to go home and sleep. I got big day tommorow at 4pm. Hopefully everything will go well.


No comments:

Post a Comment