GodSpeed !




Another day in paradise, eventhough woke up this morning with hell of back ache. Antibiotic almost finish. My flu and feverish is still here. Speaking with my nose.

My pet brother's girlfriend call me today. Haven't heard from her for a while. She is falling into mental depression. I don't know at times what or how to help the situation. I love my pet brother and i pity her. My pet broter is sad to say 'good for nothing'. Walked on the wrong path, indulge in alcohol and drugs. This kind of man is not a person to call lovers....insane to be called a husband. I don't know what went wrong with him. To be honest, he is such a loving person, to the core he is. I blend with the family well, having his parents that i call mummyji and daddyji. Their first born turn out well, so does the rest of the sisters. The last one will definately turn out to be a Neuro surgeon. Only him that is beyond help.

Nowadays I just ignore it. Spoke to mummyji this afternoon. I miss her, miss all of them. Got to make a trip down to see them soon. Mummyji is leaving to India in August for 3 months. 13 years she has not return to India.

As for me, I will be leaving to my parent in the morning tommorow. Goodspeed !

9 comments:

  1. ...u c me 2c u n whn we c eye 2 eye it's d eyes whc won seeing.....hav eyes will travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..y u not asking me y bt y is always in my thoughts asking me y u leaving me..WHY

    ReplyDelete
  3. .....may i ask u why you are hiding behind your attitude to ignore people like me whom wants to be a real good friend.If you comment and want people to take it positively why are you not doing the same.You just ignored all my messages and biz under the tamed character......shall i ask myself if you are an untamed character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its ok "its better to have a known devil then an unknown angel"...I'm out frm this Blog.BYE

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wonder who are u. I m the one being told hiding under such a tamed character...look whos talking..

    come forwards i dare you...show yourself to me..don't go under this anonymous and comment...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...well u "preach but don't practice"
    ......u have full of ego all over your body
    ......you are ruining your life under your attitude.
    .......ask not what i have done for you but ask what u have done for me.
    .......you will fail one day soon with your own selfishness attitude.
    .......don blow your own trumpet.
    ...I'm not hiding but you made me to hide....ask yourself how Ms. egotism.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...i m flatterred...such a wonderful negatism..me like !..i must be that bad to be able to chase away people like you into 'HIDING'...live on..be in that rabbit hole..u obviously such a cry baby then..

    ReplyDelete
  8. babe, just ignore whoever Anonymous ni.. die just nak u punyer attention je..

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am dearie...cause what he said is already off the track...i couldn't be bothered...seriously
    as long as he does not go offensive, verbal assult...i m fine with it. I have walk the hell and heaven..this kind of comment won't contiminated my blood...nor scar my skin..its passing cloud..hehehe

    ReplyDelete