Gering

after two week of floating with fever it finally hit me. Unable to wake up with nobody around on working days...it just kill me to my bone. I was totally helpless. Thank god blood test came back negative for both Denggue and Influenza.

After a day of unable to move at all, i took a trip back to my parents. Seeking shelter in their arms. There are no place like home.

There is a saying, nothing more worth than feeling healthy, ability to do everything. When we fall on our knee bed, helpless unable to do anything, nothing material matters anymore. All that I wanted that point of time was to get back on my feet again and deep down inside my heart ; I realize how small we are as human; HIS creation.

Don't count how much you have, count who you have with when the time you need them the most. This time round hard lesson for me...

Upon arrival home, my dad pick me up. Mom cook porridge. My nose starts to bleed due to heaty. There is nothing like parent's care. My mom massage my whole body, squeez the juice from daun sirih in my nose to stop the bleeding.

I am able to eart hearty a bit today. Leaving to KL on Sunday. Time fly very fast.
Not enough time stay at home...just want to rest and rest.

What matters around my world is just not as important as it use to be.

Above all, I am bless to have my parents and all of my friends around specially him. I m not sure what will i do without him that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment