Its wierd...




Ever since i fall sick that day. Felt a litle akward my life now. Its like something is missing and things were just different. I m still recovering by the way. This jackass viruz just won't leave me alone. Yesterday i knock out at 9.50pm after being
one smart suzie.. bottom's up a cough syrup, which i thought was just litle bit more to go. Turn out..it knock me flat.

My BF was like..WHAT ?...then no cal no sms. I was totally zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
he call me this morning ; his usual wake up call for me. I got up at 7.30. Out of the house by 8.15am and...i got into the office my 9.05am. The traffic was mad !

The usual in the office, reports and staff. Day dream about my BF a bit...i kinda miss him so much this week..dunno why. Spoke to him twice since i got home this evening. back at 6.30pm. Dinner..shower and surfing.

I m on fruits diet now...its 2 days since i last took rice...i need to get in shape again..lose that kilos.. : )

Last week a friend of mine post Russel Peter to me...god ..he is hillarious...really funny. The confident that he has as stand up comedian is simply amazing...still searching for his clips from YOUTUBE... : )

this weekend i got a busy day...lots of thing to do.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment