21st June......34 years ago




11.35am...34 years ago, I was born to Mr and Mrs Mansor Arifin. First born, princess and the most ultimate pamperred, spoil daugther of theirs. The rest turn out well, walk the path that they supposed..me still here and there and here and there.... : )

I am recovering. 4 days sheltering at my parent's was the most wonderful experience
But this time is not so much of me feasting on my mom's cooking. I was not in the condition to eat hearty...her masak lemak labu, Ikan cencaru goreng pedas and sambal udang was only for me to view....isk ! isk !..her chicken soup was a good meal for me. The rest of asam pedas and curry was only to view.

In this recovering process i find it a bit hard to sleep at night. Don't know what seems to be the problem. Trying hard to sleep but I can't.

As for my birthday today, I got tons of wished on Facebook, sms and phone call. I even got a birthday present from my office colleague. My dear lover was the first one to wish me this year. My best friend and her sister forgot about my birthday..so i m on strike sort of with them now... : ) Janu told me..for sure by 23.55 she should remember by birthday..yea right !...lol

What do i wish for ?..hmm i have no clue absolutely...as long as i m happy, health wise and wealth wise...i m good....

No comments:

Post a Comment