Rainbow of Life




When i am being asked, WHY STILL SINGLE ?..honestly i have no freaking idea at times what to answer or rather whats the best answer to give. If my mood is not right; that person get a piece of my mind but lately I just shoot the question back
as WHY NOT ?...

I guess not walking on the norm path of being a gurl, lady, wife then mother seems rather odd. I m not abnormal..just different. Its not bad being single..to be around those big mouth is.

sigh....i m not in the mood to blast anyone today...so leave it as it is. I do have someone with me at this moment. Barely 2 months, what future hold i m not sure. He is firm where he is...dare me to hope to be different ?..i m not as bold as i use to be. They say to be old and wise, you got to be young and foolish.

one more day and i will be leaving to my parents; which Him this time. Not too sure
why i want to bring him back to my hometown this time.

In one of the conversation i had with him just few days ago. He admit that its not easy for him to adapt to new things. Reluctant and fear to put the first step. I am more daredevil than he is. I said to him ; i proceed at times knowing its bold and unsure cause even if we plan accordingly ..things might not work the way we want it.

The least i have the moment,lesson and life time valuable experience. I knew the obstacles in front of me, still i proceed with of course bullet proof jacket. Like me and him now....i am just taking a day at a time.....if its meant to be broken half way...i had my time..i had my moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment