WHAT THE F**K !!!!!

i share a nice funny punchline, got it from the web. Kinda cool..so I share on my TAGGED web. Litle that i know, someone got so offended....a man by the way..

It read something like this :-

"Needing a man is like need a parachute ; if its not functioning the first time, chances are you won't be need it again"
Message History

His comment :

Needing a man like a parachute? Well if he is not there when you need him then you will not be there when he needs you, right? I think you will be squashed at that time too... change that philosophy cause you will not live to survive the first blow.

My reply :
who are u to judge ?....my wish my tagged...my line...if you can't read outside the box .....too bad....

His reply :-

The box? the box? Parachute are fairy tales. I am nobody in telling you what to do... Every human has their own concept but i was simply suggesting that if i am to be equated to a parachute.... They ladies will fly with me on a ride... If i am not there to fly with them, they could fall off the oak tree... and squash!!!!!!!!!

and my final reply ....in return i was the one had my blood boilling...for no reason.....hehehe

getting better...coming in hot.WHATEVER!!! BLA BLA BLA....
YOU SERIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO APPROACH A LADY. ....
....to me i take life simple....what you say is not wrong either nor does the my punch line...its merely a punchline...what irritates me the most is don't tell me what to do......which idiot on earth take this puchline as a life guard ????...its just for fun....i don't give a damm parachute or airplane...

you are damm irritating and annoying ..seriously you are... ..learn how to approach a lady......that would help in future..for now you are so so annoying and GET OUT OF MY FACE ! BUZZ OFF....IRRITATING PEST !....

1 comment: