The older life or ????.....




Being ill for the past 2 weeks, my life had jumble in all sort of direction. Sleepless night, good sleep in day time. Good appetite then puke after each meal thereafter. Hibernation then all day wonder around...its totally run off the track.

Now, since Monday I felt that I am lacking for sleep. Can't wait to go back home and dive in to the sack. Also I forgot that I used to SWIM ...jeez....eat heartily..and sleep like a dog on my free days and oh dear..i READ too....got to dust away my book shelf...2 weeks seems FOREVER....

tonight i m going to re-list things I WANT TO DO BY DECEMBER 2010. Hope this illness will go away till the least next year..leave me in peace for a while.

after each severe illness that we recover; the usual case is..we appreciate the small little things that being ignored when we are at good health....

No comments:

Post a Comment