Home Sweet Home




Before i went home from my God mother's house yesterday, her sweet question "Coming haa tommorow (sunday) ?.." I was like...hmm..no mummyji..Thursday i will come again.
Left at that..got home,quick shower...when i was about to dooze of my 3rd sister called. End up chit chat with her till 2am. Can't sleep there after, open up my lappy again...online till 4am.

A phone call this morning woke me up...its my BF. Still sleeping my dear..its 11am. I was like..oh god. Quick bruch and then spend the entire afternoon till about 1700hrs clean and re-arranging my house. I wanna expand my space of usage. No more one room. When it gets empty too many disturbance.. I move my wardrobe to the 3rd room. Make that my dress up room and the small room turn into mini gym. Re-arrange the living room...put up some photo frames of me...clean up the kitchen.

Took 20 mins nap and then off for dinner. Now just relax and unwind. Start off a brand new week tommorow...hope for the best.

I have full schedule up ahead..and its gonna be good. I wanna renew my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment