Snow on the Sahara !




Reached KL late evening. Tired like hell...fever and flu back on. Got to go for the Infuenza test tommorow. Fear man !...god knows what it is.

Overall my trip was fun and I m glad i went back. Full swing around the house. The weather oh my god..Sahara ! So so hot....i m not much of cool drink person...but can't help it...gulp it all the way. Even my dad can't resit it also. Its bad for health thats for sure but what to do. My nephew is the champion among all. He sleep all day and woke up as early at 3am. My mom, my sis and her husband take turn to babysit.

I did take my sister and brother out for a movie ; Prince of Persia. Ok lah..entertaining in a way. Good movie, watchable.

I could contact one of my college friend this time. Next time i went back i will sure to call her then. Sorry Kak Nai..full swing this time.

My dear 2nd sister will put up with me for a week or so. Now waiting for her to come. Originally she wanted me there...travelling will be a hassle for me. She work in Bangsar, its nearer to go from my house. She stay in Wangsa Maju, trouble for me to go to work.

Tommorow is Monday....hope this week will be good as many weeks before.

Through the hotness of weather in hometown..i did feel the cold of snow from my parents love and care..as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment