I dream of Genie....blink ! blink !



Major reports done for today..with a few more in line to do. Two more days and its Friday...yeaaaaaaa !.

Good day in the office..all calm and running with the flow. Received few good entertainment email via my TAGGED account that makes me laugh my lung out. One of it..long self introduction proudly self proclaimed..Aussie based student. The best part is..English and grammar jumble like roller coaster. My primary school brother can write better.I shot back....he ran away. Dare not reply back.

Then, I share email with one of my dear friend. She was a bit down, being call names and being teased cause she is chubby. Oh dear dear...i told her..feeling down won't help change anything...won't bring you out from where your are now. Must take the first important step. Acceptance of she has a problem and need to be fix. The rest of the step will flow. The art of loving own self, not everyone able to achive it. Saying is easy but to really be in that zone take lots of courage and letting go lots of things.

I recall a good friend of mine once said, if you really wants to lose that kilos Georgie, learn how to say NO and be a bit selfish. You can eat as you may like cause of your social networking...at the end, those kilos will still be there and don't complaint that you are FAT. Which is true. Having a loving friends who love to cook and feed me..that's the disadvantage. I went from XXL to M. My jean size went from 38 to 36 now. Its hard work, nothing comes easy. But it was not impossible.

Hope my words soothes her heart. Then I change my relationship status in Facebook..hmm..something else sweeter happen after that... :). So sweet of him...me like very much..

No comments:

Post a Comment