Do not pray for easy lives....pray to be a stronger man..

Rainy evening...calm relaxing day...productive day in a way. Since two hours ago I am making mental note and finding inner peace for this entry of mine...

This cold evening I can't help to feel so blessed and grateful. My life lesson came in so many ways and its often less pain or rather no pain anymore nowadays. With more positive friends in my circle it just keep getting better.

I was introduce to this new found friend of mine by a friend too. Since then our path crossed and we are now in very much comfortable level of talking terms. His path was challenged in a very unexpected way but still he manage to find peace from it. Life goes on until to a level where he decided to move on.

Being a man of principle, one thing I can say don't mess around with him. As soft, as tickle bones as loving as he is....he will not  hesitate to speak his mind right smack on your face. What is right is right, no two way about it. Knowledge sharing and pieces of advise flows in his vein. He is never hesitate to share.

One of his meaningful sharing with me was, a man has to find and equip himself with knowledge. Knowledge of all sort...not only religion wise but beyond that. Being a husband is not merely just being a husband. We need to know everything from A-Z about our marriage life and about the person whom we married to. She is our wife yes...but are we husband enough to her or not. Her liking..her habit..her prone illness. Always make us her first place of consultation...then she as our wife do not have to consult others about her body condition. Thus, knowledge is important.

By the time he explained all these to me...I was silent. Felt so small though...he is more than just a man and a person who made a tough decision in the loving of his wife.

Believe me when I said, to stand on his path now needs more than just a smiling face in front of camera and the press. It comes with certain price as well. We can't shut people from talking ...that is already his daily routine. ..its beyond that. Every little moved is watched and commented.

Looking back and forth....all those that he did for her today should not be a strange thing if only we knew what is the true meaning of being responsible, correct mind and know what you are doing. He become such a man in a million because of the rareness...whilst all along, this should be the way. The day you took that vow to have her/him in your life through good and through bad ..it often broken once the bad came knocking.

Should one day he decided to move on with his life....its not going to be easy as well. Now itself judgment came from various corner..not only judgement...at times he do get free consultation to move on in the name of humanity. As a man he need this..bla ..bla..bla..owh minus also a free invitation to make him a husband....just imagine if he said...its time of me to move on. Front page for sure..."Suami Mithali Yang Jahanam" (as he put it...which leaves me roar with laughter).

Talking to him its like a free brain exercise  Be mindful, one got to have certain degree of brain capacity also...if not, you are out the league. Its it definitely not a chat of 'Hi..how are you, what are you doing...have you eaten...naaahhh...far from that...let alone..don't try to impress...he reads beyond the naked eyes.

Its a conversation that leaves you doing self evaluation of your own life now. Where, what and am I doing it right ?..owh I never look it that way..I never knew that and..OMG...I m screwed !

I found many answer of those he threw at me in between of pulling my leg so hard. He is a great teaser. My words prevail big times... Literally left me to wonder and wander on many ..many things. Alhamdullilah...I found my answer....it shall be for the next entry...

One habit of myself, if I am confront with a person who are very vocal and knowledgeable...I will take time to think...this is because during the conversation I am left sliced to pieces as I can't reply him as vocal as I am. Being a woman our emotion leads often before our mind. That is why...it will need more than a pretty face to level with him.

To this person...you are a great man at the same time you are just another ordinary man. What makes you so special ...your knowledge, life experience and generosity...I am bless and thankful to be able to be in the circle of your supportive clan.

My pray for this new found friend...Semoga Allah memberikan kesudahan yang terbaik....

p/s: Successfully made my friend Illy Ariffin cried this evening...due to his blog.





2 comments:

  1. Salam Anne, u have a new friend that sound great but in the same time he is just a another man in the crowd. Happy for u to have him around...around a great women like you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. jarang nak jumpe org yg tabah n setia macam abg abil zaman ni.. I am deeply touched :) plus amazed with his spiritual n mental strenght..

    ReplyDelete