Bring it on !.................

Second night shift.....with gazzillion things to do. I am already bonkers. Breathe in breathe out...do one at a time. Decided to quickly do this entry while the input are still fresh in my mind.

My new working colleague literary 'jammed' and 'lost'. Tough day for him. Well, that's how it is on weekend plus you are on your own. I remember during one of my weekend day shift...swear to God I was thinking of giving up. There are so much I can do ....and it was too much then...too much.

Paused and re-think back. If making decision by the emotion, it will lead to many regrets later. I am still here and actively seeking a new field. Won't come that easy usually as we are looking for it.

This colleague of mine, before he left...came to me with puppy face...."I need a hug"..awwww...there ,..there, you poor thing. I advise him, don't worry about it...I have walked the same path too. As long as you have the correct state of mind and know what you are doing ..everything else will fall into places. Learn and learn...

Path of life is like that, its not like we are born with 'life Manual" for us to refer to. The in direct manual I guess is religion, believe and faith. Pricks of life at times is so unbearable yet once you over come it...the sweet victory is priceless.

The one who conquer ...fight and win...its bitter sweet....nothing else matters. Even a person come and try to bring you down...it don't work on me anymore nowadays....I am what I am... your approval is not needed...

My days are not bed of roses either, but I am not that easy to broken as well. Learned over the years how to love myself and carved my path carefully. If along the way stumble, hit by the bus, lorry or drown...get the hell up...dust myself and walk tall.

No matter what situation you are into...always think quickly and wisely...either you benefit out of it or you need to escape form it. Don't sit too long for the sake of comfort or fear...it will eat us up slowly....

How long am I going to be here..I m not sure...but one thing for sure..I will be at my 200% best as long as I am here... :)

Positive attitude, correct state of mind and self confidence are contagious....so, ensure your circle of people are right...

Who am I.....

She's the girl that believes that what comes around goes around. The one that hopes for a better day. The one that won't give up on you. She's the girl thats unlike the rest. The one that spent her days smiling, and her nights crying. she's the girl that would love to be loved. The one that looks so damn strong, but feels so weak. She's the girl that picks herself up every time she falls...  

No comments:

Post a Comment