.... if you can't handle me at my worst....

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

― Marilyn Monroe

Silent night....or rather morning. I am finding peace with my soul....too quiet and felt a bit restless these few days. Even my lover's presence fail to cheer me up. PMS I guess...

Through the entire morning I just read back all those years of my journey and came to conclussion...these are things that need to be done...

1) I m homesick...miss my parent..need to go back

2) I miss my travelling days..northern light or not...I need a holiday..

3) Take a look at my Book of Possibilities...my dream and wishes...

4) Buy new books...I finished everything that is on shelves at home ages ago...

5) Master the art of positiveness to another level..

6) Determination ....put maximum determination on this  new project of mine...I've achieved it once, can do it again

7) New Job....new field, new pay and new surroundings.

8) New home ...

9) Outing...need more of this

10) Friends...hmm I have a good circle of these wonderful humans..don't mind a new ones too...

These two years, my life in away a bit confined. Apart from shift work that add on to it, I am at home most of the time, either reading, sleep, lappy, swimming...that's it. ...

You.Are.Amazing.

As. you. are.

Stronger than you know.

More beautiful than you think.

Worthier than you believe.

More loved than you can ever imagine.

Passionate about making a difference.

Fiery when protecting those you love.

Learning. Growing. Not alone.

Warm. Giving. Generous.

Quirky. Sexy. Funny. Smart.

Flawed. Whole. Scared. Brave.

And so, so, so.much.more.

Be Strong. Be Confident. Be You.

~ Copyright: Tia Sparkles Singh, 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment