Pull the plank out of your own eye before you try and take the twig out of mine....

Pull the plank out of your own eye before you try and take the twig out of mine
A taste of my own medicine.

Yesterday's entry was so much into snobbish and un-gratefulness of human behaviour....and today...My creator decided to give me a taste of my own medicine. See how far I can stretch and handle it. I am known to be very temperamental and my choice of word is not a pretty side in definite.

Woke up after my afternoon slumber..craving for Kenny Rogers. Been a while since, plus I  need to get a Christmas gift for the exchange gift session next week. All set, decided to fill in my tummy first before quick shopping. I would say it is a bit house full because there are event at PWTC today. Seated and ordered. 20 minutes passed our main course did not appear.

I just remain calm and told Shan, 10 more minutes and we are out of here before I verbally abused all the staff here. Call for the bill and I told the manager, our meal did not arrived...I have NO TIME to wait anymore...Your staff here need serious attitude education of being attentive and not chatting around without checking after customer's need. He indeed apologize for that.

I felt so heart ache, angry and Owh My !!...aching to just shout about!.... but just recite some prayers to calm it down. Its just not worth it..we walk away, I told Shan to grab something on the way home after drop me off at the office. I will find my way. He also just keep silent, avoid any further agitation. He knew me very well. He has his own as well but seldom. I am more vocal than him.

Then, on the way to work ..traffic for whatever reason it is...kind of stand still...arrgghhhh...I just remain silent and calm. Took several deep breath...its just one of those things. It is just silly to throw tantrums and follow how my heart felt. Oh boy ! What an evening. Pack light meal from Old Town..with coffee...my stress buster !

Hmmm..when things does not go along your way...it is easy to anger those around. If earlier I verbally abuse all those staff on the floor...it is not a victory that I get anyway. I could have made my point...lashed out to them..but then what ? It just proof what kind of mentality, heart and soul that I have. When you argue with a fool...it will only make two of it. Instead of the lashed, I politely told the manager about it. A bit event not much, he as a superior must have felt it.

After all it is just a genuine fault not like those staff intention it anyway. Small earnings with long working hours...these young folks the least they are at work and not wandering around become public trash.

Of the many temper tantrums of mine in the past....still of that many that I regret until today.I am so not good in controlling my words. If annoyance invade..that's it...heads on fire.  Words, once said you cannot take it back.

Tonight I am on night shift. Just a night before next day shift on Tuesday. Two days off....bee line things to do. Lately my sleep interrupted by wierd dreams. I hate to dooze of till late afternoon but what can I do...I am on night shift.

I will force myself to wake up right after Asar prayer's calling. Never did also I have habit to dooze of after that unless by accident. Let alone between 5pm to 7pm...no way. I force to stay awake till after Isyak then only sleep. Maybe my house is not in tidy condition. boxes and things are every where. Too wierd of those dreams really annoy me to some stage.

My Habibi said, there is nothing much can be done. Sleep during day time are prone to those kind of situation. More likely the house environment is not at tidy and comfortable.  If all are OK, I might be able to start my prayers routine again. Clean up a bit tomorrow and start of with some Quran reading. Hope things gets better and my sleep are peaceful again. Amin !










































No comments:

Post a Comment